The Faster Ride: Horse vs. Warthog thing

NjD00

I have to Wii
Dec 15, 2006
Medical School
Wii Online Code
6135-1993-3203-6288
What do you guys think? Would you rather ride Link's horse, or one of those warthog things with those damn archers on them?

Also, which is faster at normal pace and at top speed?

Umm you can ride the hogs and I do all the time. Just shoot the rider off first

Stranger haha yeah the hogs are fun to ride but anoying I think Wolf is the best because Eponas boost wares off too fast

yes, ok, you CAN ride them, but not the same way as epona, theyre difficult to control and you can only ride them for certain tasks, so its really not the same.

i forgot you could ride them because i havent played TP since january. its boring once you beat the game and the cave of ordeals.

The bulls are harder to control, but very fast, while Epona is easy to control but relatively slow (compared to the Hog/Bull).

Epona easily, the Warthog is hard to control whens its charging and wolf link is a lot slower than Epona and the Warthogs.

well i prefer either one, i dont really care witch one... the hogs arent that hard, and also i havnt played Tp since january either..

epona is the fastest and easiest to ride warthogs are to hard to control at full speed:crazy:

I prefer Epona myself. The hogs are faster at top speed but it is hard to control the direction at that point. Whereas Epona is slightly slower at top speed but makes up for that with great control.

Back