The Godfather Blackhand Edition Video

Looks great! Looks alot better then the crap they call FPS out right now(Red Steel, Far Cry, Call of Duty(much better and considered good on my list). This is lookin' great but Nintendo seem to be the only people with some visually appealing games on the Wii(3rd parties are probably having a hard time trying to approach the Wii Remote). This looks fine though.

Sovieto said:
reaction time looked really slow, i dont even know why they didnt try to edit it to make it look like its really responive
and is that the real boxart it looks painted =/

Of course the reaction time would be a little slow with some actions(didnt look that bad tho), thats to expect for a year or so while they tweak with it. It has to make sure its reading the right move afterall. Im sure itll get better in future. Ill prob pick this up either way tho.

I Want This Game

i wish people could stop going on about graphics if you want good graphics then you should get a 360 or ps3.
i think this is going to be a good game and maybe better on the wii than other consoles because of the controling and remember thats why we have the nintendo wii because of the new way we can play are games

i love my Wintendo wii:smilewinkgrin:

The graphics on the Wii are decent enough for me. The 360 has the best of course and they are outstanding but I chose Nintendo because I like the WIDE variety of games they bring to the consumer and the new style of playing. Plus the Miis, Virtual Console, and Wii Channels all add up to make the Nintendo Wii the best new system. Definitely superior to PS3 which is just a diaster waiting to happen...

MasterJedi2U said:
The graphics on the Wii are decent enough for me. The 360 has the best of course and they are outstanding but I chose Nintendo because I like the WIDE variety of games they bring to the consumer and the new style of playing. Plus the Miis, Virtual Console, and Wii Channels all add up to make the Nintendo Wii the best new system. Definitely superior to PS3 which is just a diaster waiting to happen...

I agree with you, xbox and playstation is more of the same, the wii is innovating.
can't wait to do combat moves and headbutts with the wiimote :lol:

Back