The "good times" thread

chain blade

I love my wii!!!
Jan 15, 2007
Virginia,Co.cavan Ireland
Wii Online Code
3762-5070-6059-6459
Hi everyone!:wink: im just kinda bored,so im gonna start a "good time" thread.In this,you just post your stories about any funny times,or happy times,yano?well ill go first!

OK,one day i was at my friends house,right?So he says to me, "Here Gary,wanna go climb a tree,coz i know a good one."Theres some barbed wire in the way,but just put it out of your way".So off we go,and we come to some barbed wire in the way of gettin to the tree.So he(my friend,Fintan)went first,and was on the other side waiting for me.So i climb across,but then i feel something on my leg."Fu** sake!!!I yell!I had been scraped by some barbed wire on my shin.Its still there now,its the size of well...put your thumb and strech your middle finger,thats how long it is.Ok,your turn!

Lol good story.

So here we are in Manchester skating [I used to Skateboard] and theres this bridge that you twist across to get along. Anyways it was 3/4 turned and locked so we just jumped the gap. My mate comes skating up not realising, BOOM his brand new deck goes in the water lol. He's like bah I liked Fruitbooting [Rollerbladeing] better anyways LOL!, First day of skating ever for him and he quits lol [He was a good fruitbooter though]

Ok i got a great one

One day i went into game stop and asked for a wii, they said they had a list, i got on the list, a week and a half later they called me and said they had my wii, i went and bought my Wii
YAY!

Wii_Smurf said:
Lol good story.

So here we are in Manchester skating [I used to Skateboard] and theres this bridge that you twist across to get along. Anyways it was 3/4 turned and locked so we just jumped the gap. My mate comes skating up not realising, BOOM his brand new deck goes in the water lol. He's like bah I liked Fruitbooting [Rollerbladeing] better anyways LOL!, First day of skating ever for him and he quits lol [He was a good fruitbooter though]

LoL............fruitbooter

...sorry.

Once when I was 3, I shoved a rock up my nose and couldn't get it out. They had to take me to the hospital and, er...remove it.

Don't interrupt me, I'm on a roll. :D

Once, I had this eel in my fishtank on top of my dresser. One night, I left the hole were ya feed 'em open, along with my top drawer open. The next morning, I get up and get something from the top drawer, and my eel jumped up! It must've just hoped out of the hole and into the drawer! I'm not crazy! :crazy: Unfortunately, that happened to be the...underwear drawer. :sick:

Last edited:
Oh i have a great one!!!!!!Ok,when we were little,me and my sis had a goldfish each,ok,and after a couple of days mine died:sad: BUT my sisters one lived on for years,so every night,when nobody was watching,id go and give her fish a TONN of food!Id try and over feed it and kill it!!!It didint work!!!In case you dont know why i did it,i was jelas!!!:D

chain blade said:
Oh i have a great one!!!!!!Ok,when we were little,me and my sis had a goldfish each,ok,and after a couple of days mine died:sad: BUT my sisters one lived on for years,so every night,when nobody was watching,id go and give her fish a TONN of food!Id try and over feed it and kill it!!!It didint work!!!In case you dont know why i did it,i was jelas!!!:D

Who's the jerk now?!

One day i went through my field and went through barb wire and guess what. I didn't get scratched. :O Except one time my dad electrified it. That didn't feel to great. :eek: oo great story. I can't come up with anything ATM.

When I was little I fell off a bridge onto some nice rocks.
Also another good time was in grade 8, I was walking to the washroom when I noticed my friends (girls) standing in their bathroom. they pulled me in for w/e reason then our secratary came in (female) and asked them to go back to class, then the dumb person I am, I asked if she had left. At the time I was sitting in a stall because I was hiding then she opened every one and stopped at the one I was in and just looked at me. Man so awkard but so funny, youd have to be there I guess.

Back