The Dream Thread

chach

umm yaa.... anybody here?
May 13, 2007
In search of epic lulz
Wii Online Code
1185-8785-0113-8139
I for one genuinely believe that dreams have meanings. Not all of the time but some do. This thread is for anyone to post the dreams they had, and perhaps someone like myself or others can shed some insight to help you comprehend or understand your dreams. The subconscience is an amazing thing that is easily influenced with or with out you knowledge....

Last night I had a dream about my friend Lindsay shaving my head with an army knife, I remember thinking it looked cool lol. Either way I think now im going to shave my head I'll probally look like a scary skin head but whatever.

Analysis: Shaving my head could be indictive of a change I need to make, or a clean start. I really dont know why my friend was there or what was up with the knife. Knifes are usaully symbolized aggression......

:idea:

As I was typing I kinda realized as to the meaning behind that, Im not gonna post it cause its kinda personal but whatever...

I hope you guys participate in this thread I could see it really being a good thread.

Ooooo what an intersting thread!

I keep on having weird dreams so people have bought me those dream books to look up what they mean lol, it's pretty handy.

So yeah I can check the books out if anybody needs some help ^_^

surfinrach90 said:
Ooooo what an intersting thread!

I keep on having weird dreams so people have bought me those dream books to look up what they mean lol, it's pretty handy.

So yeah I can check the books out if anybody needs some help ^_^

smile2.gif

w00t!

I was thinking this thread was gonna be a fail

Usually all the dreams i have involve people being sucked into air conditioners and lots of blood. I don't think any of you would want to hear about them...

Kiwi said:
Usually all the dreams i have involve people being sucked into air conditioners and lots of blood. I don't think any of you would want to hear about them...

:yesnod:

As long as your not acting out your supressed psychotic fantasies, it's all good. Keep them coming and more details.

I had a dream last night that was somewhat cool...ok well i was at a camp ground and i was part of the Army, so i had a shot gun at my side and a machine gun in my hands, i also had 2 hand guns. anyways we needed to attack people that were in White. And so i killed a few of them, i must say i found it quite thrilling, so as i attacked them, i had a partner but i can't remember who was my partner, anyways the shooting stopped so i took this time to get to our tent to get more Ammo for my guns. I then went out of the tent and in the middle of the Campground. where my Father and Mother and i think some of my Friends were, then in my wakkie talky one told me that the attackers were in Chinese Robs, i saw one of them who was on top of a house walking, so i knew it was an Enemy so i fired at the guy, but he didn't die, so i kept firing but he just wouldn't die, then he did some sort or wave with his hand, so i looked behind me and i saw 7 of the enimies aiming their guns at me. They all Fired but then because i'm good in martial arts and it was a dream, i find myself jumping in the air and dodging every bullet, i could see the bullet come at me like in the matrix movie, and i was able to dodge them all so then i fired with my machine gun at all of them..but they wouldn't die. I decided to make a run for it and call for backup, which is where i woke up...

Kiwi said:

OMFG :lol:

I have some dreams with me and my friends doing random stuff.. sometimes weird stuff that I can't actually explain..

I sometimes have this dream that I'm falling, and before reaching the floor or whatever that is I wake up, and it looks like I fell and went to the bed. :sick:

I get that too, and I actually get the feeling I'm falling too.. like I'm on a roller coaster and my stomach gets like MAJOR butterflies, then I wake up in a shock and I'm panting..

I really don't like it lol, it's scares me =/

Falling is an indication of insecurities, and anxieties. Maybe you are feeling overwhelmed and out of control in some situation in your life. Anyways I really like Freuds thoughts on dream interpertation cause they are very sexual and basic. Falling dreams according to Freud could mean you are contemplating giving into a sexual urge or impulse. You maybe lacking some discretion in the choice you are going to make.

surfinrach90 said:
I get that too, and I actually get the feeling I'm falling too.. like I'm on a roller coaster and my stomach gets like MAJOR butterflies, then I wake up in a shock and I'm panting..

I really don't like it lol, it's scares me =/
Actually anyone know what Astral Travel is? They say that when you get that feeling it means that you astral Double Returned to your body with a violent force that it Literally make your Jump..i read a few books on Astral Travel or Out of Body Experience

chach said:
:yesnod:

As long as your not acting out your supressed psychotic fantasies, it's all good. Keep them coming and more details.
Eh, i guess ill share one.

There was this one dream i had where i was in like an African village. I ran into this old black lady with her little daughter and we talked for a bit. She later told me and my group to go in this room just up ahead. So i did, once i opened the door there were these ****ing snakes like 40 feet long attacking us (lol). They grabbed a hold of pretty much everybody except for me. So i decided to get the **** out of there and run into the woods, since there was nothing i could do.

So after that i come back many years later, it also seems like i mastered the art of karate during that time period. I meet the old black woman, and im like "*****, your gonna die". I kill her, and i move onto these cotton fields or some **** and i meet her daughter who is now grown, and may i add carrying a sword with her. I fight with her after we talk for a bit, and then i kill her also.

That was my dream, hopefully it was a little entertaining. If not, oh well.

Last edited:
I lold, first of all your obviously racist...

And snakes are usally symbolic of someone sneaky or that you dont trust...

chach said:
I lold, first of all your obviously racist...

And snakes are usally symbolic of someone sneaky or that you dont trust...
Nah dude, i love every race the same. :lol:

I had a weird dream a few days ago. I was in my house with my GF (just in the dream. I don't actually have one ATM) and we were talking, then I went into a different room of my house and there was some guy sitting at the table with a stuffed bear. I pulled out a gun and pointed it at him asking who the hell he was, but he wouldn't say anything and he just started to rip the bear open. Then he pulled out these two pieces of velcro (sp?) that were stuck together and started pulling them apart. But when he pulled them apart there were red needle like things that were sticking to both pieces. I asked him what they were and he said it was poison and then it got hard for me to breathe. So I was running through my house telling everyone that they are going to die if they don't get out of the house, but no one even acknowledged that I was talking except my father. So we went outside and then some guy came out of the door wearing a mask and some costume thing, and he pushed me and ran back in, shut the door then opened it back up and came out in a different mask and pushed me again. That happened a few times, and then I noticed my dad was gone. Then a van pulled up and all my friends and family got out of it and started walking in the house. I tried to tell them that there was poison in there, but they couldn't hear me or see me for some reason. So I just stood there not knowing what to do and watched them all go in and die, except one of my eight year old cousins who went on the side of the house to smoke so I followed her and I saw a spot where the ground had been dug up in the shape of a body and there were little signs made out of toothpicks and little pieces of paper that said all kinds of insults like "RIP you dumb bastard" and "fry in hell ass wipe" and stuff and I knew that my dad was buried there. Then I woke up.

Back