The Goonies?

Plankman

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2007
Hi

Does anyone know if they plan to release The Goonies on Virtual Console? I used to love that game...

Plankman said:
Hi

Does anyone know if they plan to release The Goonies on Virtual Console? I used to love that game...

Duuuude, I remember that game... the one where its like a sidescroller then a dungeon crawler and you walk around the rooms trying to find secret doors and junk. That was an awesome game.

Yep, you had to get 3 keys to unlock the door and rescue a boy and there was a stupid policeman guy running around trying to catch you as well.

Its another game in "license hell" (I think its image macro tiem for that phrase)

Dont hold your breath for movie licenses

Well its the same resion meny [STRIKE]good [/STRIKE]excelent arcade games never made it to home consoles (Alien vs predator by capcom and Asterix spring to mind)

Plankman said:
Hi

lol. What a fagathon that game was :lol:

You guys meen Goonies II.....heh. Goonies I was the Playchoice 10 arcade version. I only bring this up because thats classic NES trivia, people always wondered why the only goonies game was part II.

Thanks for getting all of the music from this game/movie stuck in my head now guys, really. Yay! Cindy Lauper!

MMMMMMMMMMMMMmm Bridget
A famous trap
(opens his Bridget folder)

haiuguyes.jpg

Goonies 2 was a great arcade and NES game. It's rare to see the port match the arcade so well. You want a bad port of a great arcade game, go check out Dragon's Lair for the NES. Goonies 2 was one of the first games to require a FAQ guide to win it.

Bigjake52 I hope you got banned for flooding. There was no reason for that.

Back