The Legend of Zelda : Windwaker or Super Mario Sunshine?

TwilightWarrior said:
Not many people liked these games as much as their previous games..but they still were class..

So anyway which do you prefer?

Windwaker. I know mario is a plumber but I didn't like walking around cleaning up grafiti lol. It was just utterly boring to me.

I have sunshine, but I borrowed WW from Kedar. WW is better. I like to go around in the end and take all the pictures. Plus, if you get the NP guide (like Kedar), you get a huge seachart of all the islands.

I liked windwaker more, but Sunshine was still pretty good. The only thing with windwaker is I got stuck on one part and have never gone back to it.

I completed WW and still play it. But also got Sunshine and just don't really enjoy it.
played about half to see if it was one of those slow starters, but doesnt even compare to the earlier Marios. even the new super mario for DS.

Neither was "fantastic", but I'd have to go with Sunshine, it was a lot more fun to play throug hthan WW.

wind waker was one of my favorite gc games
sunshine wasnt as great

It depends, have you ever played Zelda games? You'll be lost if you haven't, but unlike Zelda Winkwaker, Super Mario Sunshine picks up with a new storyline.

DarthGohan1 said:
Neither was "fantastic", but I'd have to go with Sunshine, it was a lot more fun to play throug hthan WW.

I agree with you. I don't know why everyone hates Mario Sunshine so much. I thought it was a pretty good game. I mean yeah WW was an awesome game too but I liked Mario Sunshine more.

Wind Waker, no contest.

Mario Sunshine is an okay game, but it does not compare..

Back