The Loose cannon

Foxy

Super Ninjarator
Apr 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
3881-9484-9041-5848
I have recently noticed a lot of members complaining and starting a mutany against loose cannon because of her recent power rise, You may all think that she is power mad or getting to be a pain but those are your opinions, remember how tlc was a really well respected member, now all of a sudden she bans one or two members and you all jump on her back, Now i think that tlc is doing what was needed on this site a long time ago.

If your friend gets banned dont complain or you could head in the same direction, Complaining about tlc is'nt going to help the site in any way at all.

rishi 20 said:
wat do u mean

i like loose cannon

Since the loose cannon became a supermod, some members have started to be against her and one or two wanted mutany.

does that answer your question:D

Couldn't agree more Cpt.McCloud, but was there any need for a thread about it? Hmm... not sure, oh well

I agree with you completely Cpt.McCloud. I have noticed a few changes in some members but I don't see the reason for it. She was the same person who helped me out when I was a newcomer and she is exactly the same person now. :yesnod:

Yep, I'm sure she has good reasons for banning them. Still respect her :)

She's is doing good now. If there's a useless thread or post, being agressive or showing no respect to someone, she will take care of that. That's being a good mod. I hope that spamming posts will decrease with her atitude.

Go Jill Go!!!

It's just some people are mad because jill banned their friend, its stupid. . .

its only because she has just became a mod that this happened, if it was prez or someone it would be diffrent.

You talk about it being an opinion. this thread is also opinion.

MY opinion, is that i think TLC is taking things a litlle too far. not as much as i first thought, but shes almost...looking...for people to ban.

Its like shes just waiting for some people to step out of line, and then get rid of them.

Like you said, its an opinion. And i cant be blamed for having a different one. And nor can the other members. I dont want a "mutany" i just feel she should relax a bit more.

I have alot of respect for Cannon, she has helped me alot. Which is exactly why im doing this. what type of friend wold i be, if i didnt tell her the truth? what kind of friend would i be if i didnt tell her i thought that she needed to change her ways?

Not a very good friend thats what. Isnt that what friends are for? to tell you were you messed up, and help you fix the problem?

ottoman said:
You talk about it being an opinion. this thread is also opinion.

MY opinion, is that i think TLC is taking things a litlle too far. not as much as i first thought, but shes almost...looking...for people to ban.

Its like shes just waiting for some people to step out of line, and then get rid of them.

Like you said, its an opinion. And i cant be blamed for having a different one. And nor can the other members. I dont want a "mutany" i just feel she should relax a bit more.

I have alot of respect for Cannon, she has helped me alot. Which is exactly why im doing this. what type of friend wold i be, if i didnt tell her the truth? what kind of friend would i be if i didnt tell her i thought that she needed to change her ways?

Not a very good friend thats what. Isnt that what friends are for? to tell you were you messed up, and help you fix the problem?

At least your being honest, most people just want tlc mod powers removed cause she banned lee. . . . .

But as tlc said before if someone has a problem with her then pm ratehr then making it public and stuff like chainblade did. . .

at first i did want her mod powers lifted, but that was before i saw the entire situation. She doesnt need them removed, but she needs to realise that just becuase shes a Mod, it doesnt means she has to be looking for people to ban.

Its almost like she has a hit list, and shes waiting for the chance to strike. Moderating doesnt work that way, i should know.

And also, she banned Lee.Jarratt becuase of spamming? Lee was always a spammy type of guy, thats why we all liked him. he gave the forums a little excitement. but then after TLC banned him, everyone said "yee maybe shes right".

But before you guys all loved his silly ways. Just like Prinny, hes always spamming, but you guys dont mind do you? (nor do i).

Just trying to get my point across that maybe TLC has got Moderating mixed up wit Being a Cop...

ottoman said:
at first i did want her mod powers lifted, but that was before i saw the entire situation. She doesnt need them removed, but she needs to realise that just becuase shes a Mod, it doesnt means she has to be looking for people to ban.

Its almost like she has a hit list, and shes waiting for the chance to strike. Moderating doesnt work that way, i should know.

And also, she banned Lee.Jarratt becuase of spamming? Lee was always a spammy type of guy, thats why we all liked him. he gave the forums a little excitement. but then after TLC banned him, everyone said "yee maybe shes right".

But before you guys all loved his silly ways. Just like Prinny, hes always spamming, but you guys dont mind do you? (nor do i).

Just trying to get my point across that maybe TLC has got Moderating mixed up wit Being a Cop...

Yes, i see where your coming from but untill now spamming never really got punished, people would start thinking its ok to spam and such. . .

prinny is well prinny i cant argue with you there, prinny has that mushroom doesnt he? the wiichat good member mushroom or something.

I can see your point and you can justify it unlike some other members arguements, i can see your point of view and understand but tlc is new to moderating and people are complaining about it, so why doesnt everyone give her a chance and wait a while before complaining.

I got told prez wasnt such a big hit as a mod at first but look at him now, people really respect him as a mod and as a member.

TLC is a good Mod, i have nodoubt there, but like ive said before...she takes it a little too sriously, and she maybe needs to put her hitlist down.

(Im probably the next guy on there anyways hehe)

ottoman said:
TLC is a good Mod, i have nodoubt there, but like ive said before...she takes it a little too sriously, and she maybe needs to put her hitlist down.

(Im probably the next guy on there anyways hehe)

maybe she does overact abit but that is opinion like we said, give it som time and people will respect her again.

ottoman, im sure you wont be on the made up hitlist:lol:

Your trying to offer her advice rather then moaning and asking for her powers to be removed.

Back