The Loose cannon

well at least you can see where im coming from :D just for that, you can have some rep.

Edit: Aww, wont let me :(

ottoman said:
well at least you can see where im coming from :D just for that, you can have some rep.

Edit: Aww, wont let me :(

You repped me for my wiichat newsletter idea remember:lol:

this rep system makes you wait too long before you can rep again.

first so I don't keep on saying "in my opinion" everything in here is just my opinion nothing more and isn't really backed up with facts....

Ok to be honest there is so many good choices for a super mod thatni0n could have taken, many respected members who have been here for a while, I read in another thread about Lee making a Wiki article saying that someone that has been here longer then him like herself should have written it although she has only been here for a few months when there is many members who have been here since it started or around that time. Me personally have never liked TLC to be honest I find her annoying (guess who's getting banned) she does the whole I'm a cop routine and have never seen her help someone and now she is going on a power trip I have seen a few threads that could have been continued but her closing the thread so she can have the last say and the conversation is over . This really pisses me of if she is going to just close a thread because she doesn't agree with it just plain stupid:mad2:. Yes this a little rant but meh I would write but have to sleep because well you know i'll die and if you don't see me post which you usually don't because of all the idiots posting nonsenses in every forum which I still am yet to see be cleared up.

Otto, you do realize she hasn't permanently banned anyone? Jill said she gave both Lee and Cam a 1 week posting ban, everyone else 1 day. So what's the big deal? It's good to show them they can't go off and do anything they want, they have to do something a lot of people don't.

Abide by the forum rules that were designed to keep this running smoothly, when these rules are broken, it throws everything off balance, which is why threads like this, or yours, ottoman are created.

Not that it's a bad thing, I enjoy reading/discussing them. :)

im going to leave this thread open because this isnt a bash fest

cpt you and i have spoke through many PMs and again, i appreciate your hospitality and the fact that you can see where im comming from when i explain to you why i had my reasons.

as you know when you PM a mod here (no offense) some dont reply or acknowledge you. however they probably are the first to attack the spamware, the harassment attacks, ect first before me. i probably am the one to clean up whats left which is sometimes little or none at all. we all work together. i havent banned as many people as you think and those that i have have made dupe accounts and troll accounts.

and ottoman you are a friend now, before when you wrote that thread you werent but again, you learned to PM me. i dont bite, i dont yell and i certainly do not ignore your questions or statements. that goes to everyone.

what i was saying to cpt was that i didnt like how since becomming a mod and im the one that can push the buttons everyone can play a bit of "double jeopardy" with me and i dont like that.

in any event, im still me. i havent changed and maybe i do "look" for people to get banned but some people just endup finding it instead. if i didnt ban them then who will? i already know whos a problem on the site and if we get rid of the problems then wiichat can go back to being a forum for talking about the wii......hense the name wiichat folks.....

i am going to make a point of it folks, dont hesitate to PM me, you know i answer promptly and to the best of my knowledge answer all questions.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
im going to leave this thread open because this isnt a bash fest

cpt you and i have spoke through many PMs and again, i appreciate your hospitality and the fact that you can see where im comming from when i explain to you why i had my reasons.

as you know when you PM a mod here (no offense) some dont reply or acknowledge you. however they probably are the first to attack the spamware, the harassment attacks, ect first before me. i probably am the one to clean up whats left which is sometimes little or none at all. we all work together. i havent banned as many people as you think and those that i have have made dupe accounts and troll accounts.

and ottoman you are a friend now, before when you wrote that thread you werent but again, you learned to PM me. i dont bite, i dont yell and i certainly do not ignore your questions or statements. that goes to everyone.

what i was saying to cpt was that i didnt like how since becomming a mod and im the one that can push the buttons everyone can play a bit of "double jeopardy" with me and i dont like that.

in any event, im still me. i havent changed and maybe i do "look" for people to get banned but some people just endup finding it instead. if i didnt ban them then who will? i already know whos a problem on the site and if we get rid of the problems then wiichat can go back to being a forum for talking about the wii......hense the name wiichat folks.....

i am going to make a point of it folks, dont hesitate to PM me, you know i answer promptly and to the best of my knowledge answer all questions.
You know what's funny? As soon as you became a mod, I thought it would be the exact opposite of what has happened. Opposed to what's happened, some of your "fans" have turned against you, I thought that they would kiss up to you and pretty much abuse your powers, or try (lol, no one could make you do what you don't want, that's for sure).

I couldn't have predicted the future any more opposite then I did. :/

its not a matter of that really

i am still true to everyone. demonflair just asked me to sticky his tutorial. i could of said no but it was his thread and i did what he asked. when people PM me to delete their double post, i get rid of it. when i recieve a PM because someone double posted and wanted to merge the posts, i do it for them

see i respond fast and take care of the members. thats what im here for right?

its like my job seriously it truely is. no one sees the good only the bad. you only see what is the aftermath. you never see what happends before hand and what we had to do to stop it.

question me, its ok!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
its not a matter of that really

i am still true to everyone. demonflair just asked me to sticky his tutorial. i could of said no but it was his thread and i did what he asked. when people PM me to delete their double post, i get rid of it. when i recieve a PM because someone double posted and wanted to merge the posts, i do it for them

see i respond fast and take care of the members. thats what im here for right?

its like my job seriously it truely is. no one sees the good only the bad. you only see what is the aftermath. you never see what happends before hand and what we had to do to stop it.

question me, its ok!
Well said, most members only see the aftermath and making assumtions and point the finger but in truth they dont know what happened.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i am still true to everyone. demonflair just asked me to sticky his tutorial. i could of said no but it was his thread and i did what he asked.

I thank you for that :)

i remember a certain thread as to why "ABC" got banned and how everyone was PISSED

he was perma baned though, these kids that im banning only get a slap on the wrist, one week no posting.....come on you can deal with no posting on wiichat its not THAT serious.....

if it is, then go out side and get a hobby really. i think thats fair enough- if i was power hungry, EVERYONE would be banned for everything because we're all guilty of spam (even me)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
if it is, then go out side and get a hobby really. i think thats fair enough- if i was power hungry, EVERYONE would be banned for everything because we're all guilty of spam (even me)

All of us Spam, even our Administrator Ion did it, a bit, in the Wiichat Photo Album :)

Even those Board Games are some kind of entertaning Spam, and almost everybody goes there and post, it's a usual thing in every forums.

demonflair said:
All of us Spam, even our Administrator Ion did it, a bit, in the Wiichat Photo Album :)

Even those Board Games are some kind of entertaning Spam, and almost everybody goes there and post, it's a usual thing in every forums.
Sometimes he just intervenes in totally random threads that only ever get like 3 views and he says, "Too funny! :crazy:" He's funny that way, tis why we all love him, he's like a little stuffed panda...

...he's just so huggable.

tyler loves cuddlypandas

oh wrong thread:lol:

i0n is i0n just like prinny is prinny. . .

tlc is a cop and ssbb is a tennis obbesser who likes cuddly pandas and chris. . .

Back