The Loose cannon

lol tlc, I feel so sorry for butters :lol: its always him, he is soo young and innocent and it always happans to him!

the 4 best butters bits are:

awsome 0 2000:lol:
Bi curious one:lol:
butters very own episode:lol:
when erik thinks he's dead:lol:

another good point, tlc likes south park and family guy!

Sovieto said:
i love tlc, i want to marry her

o.o

i dont think my bf will like that :yikes:

however if you can afford a harry winston ring then im yours! (its approximately a 30,000$ ring! and thats just for starters lol)

better start saving kid! :D

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i dont think my bf will like that :yikes:

however if you can afford a harry winston ring then im yours! (its approximately a 30,000$ ring! and thats just for starters lol)

better start saving kid! :D

jill, your always linked with money:lol:

you cant spell mod with m-o
your making people buy you expensive rings
you wont pay for my flight, accomadation, wiimote gun, uk police uniform/riot control!

I have £48.75 raised for my trip, il pick up tyler on the way:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
jill, your always linked with money:lol:

you cant spell mod with m-o
your making people buy you expensive rings
you wont pay for my flight, accomadation, wiimote gun, uk police uniform/riot control!

I have £48.75 raised for my trip, il pick up tyler on the way:lol:

i may have a mans job but i still am a girl :D

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i may have a mans job but i still am a girl :D

lol, It's a mans world, but it wouldnt be nothing without a lady around!

so what part of new york are you from. .

is there bus's that go from airport to your house:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
lol, It's a mans world, but it wouldnt be nothing without a lady around!

so what part of new york are you from. .

is there bus's that go from airport to your house:lol:

long island NY about an hour outside of manhatten (NYC) going east :)

and there are buses but not directly to my house bwhahaha

ermm

what is street and house number:lol:

il get bus to long island then hop in a reliant robin, turn my tom tom on and type in your addres, although those driving things always seem to fail:lol:

Cpt.McCloud said:
ermm

what is street and house number:lol:

il get bus to long island then hop in a reliant robin, turn my tom tom on and type in your addres, although those driving things always seem to fail:lol:

i have a magellan i love it :)

i live on 12345 sesamie street

dont be sacared if grover answers the door and if you see the trashcan move, thats just oscar :)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
i have a magellan i love it :)

i live on 12345 sesamie street

dont be sacared if grover answers the door and if you see the trashcan move, thats just oscar :)

Ok thanks for that!

I thought your boy friend was a very big intimedating phillipino who is a cop and likes guns. . .

Did you dump him for big bird :eek: omgz gossip! was it bill and ernie? what are they up to nowadays:lol:

The_Loose_Cannon said:
im going to leave this thread open because this isnt a bash fest

cpt you and i have spoke through many PMs and again, i appreciate your hospitality and the fact that you can see where im comming from when i explain to you why i had my reasons.

as you know when you PM a mod here (no offense) some dont reply or acknowledge you. however they probably are the first to attack the spamware, the harassment attacks, ect first before me. i probably am the one to clean up whats left which is sometimes little or none at all. we all work together. i havent banned as many people as you think and those that i have have made dupe accounts and troll accounts.

and ottoman you are a friend now, before when you wrote that thread you werent but again, you learned to PM me. i dont bite, i dont yell and i certainly do not ignore your questions or statements. that goes to everyone.

what i was saying to cpt was that i didnt like how since becomming a mod and im the one that can push the buttons everyone can play a bit of "double jeopardy" with me and i dont like that.

in any event, im still me. i havent changed and maybe i do "look" for people to get banned but some people just endup finding it instead. if i didnt ban them then who will? i already know whos a problem on the site and if we get rid of the problems then wiichat can go back to being a forum for talking about the wii......hense the name wiichat folks.....

i am going to make a point of it folks, dont hesitate to PM me, you know i answer promptly and to the best of my knowledge answer all questions.

Good point Cannon, but then again, did they REALLY need to be banned? you see it was only a one week ban, however that pushed Lee to NEVER return (yes hes gone, he doesnt want to come back now) and Wii cammy is in the middle of making his decision.

I just think you were a bit harsh. As you have been with some others, and some threads and such.

ottoman said:
Good point Cannon, but then again, did they REALLY need to be banned? you see it was only a one week ban, however that pushed Lee to NEVER return (yes hes gone, he doesnt want to come back now) and Wii cammy is in the middle of making his decision.

I just think you were a bit harsh. As you have been with some others, and some threads and such.

see there are your accusations again

read mine and lees profile and youll see we talked as well

also lee is great friends with ben aka wii_smurf who i am friends with as well. ben tlaked to lee over MSN and we all worked out everything together

again if you dont know ask

when did i say they werent friends? all i said was that i thought you were too harsh. thats not an accusation.

can me and jill talk about seasame street again please?:lol:

Back