The most Oblivion-like Wii experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt list anything... All I said was Oblivion's combat was boring as hell and that I liked Fable because its fighting was like Zelda's except Fable is a RPG and Zelda is adventure.

T3kNi9e said:
I didnt list anything... All I said was Oblivion's combat was boring as hell and that I liked Fable because its fighting was like Zelda's except Fable is a RPG and Zelda is adventure.

Well Fable, you said something that opened separate console fields..so I continued.

FRuMMaGe said:
Actually, I think it was you who listed RPGs:

I meant on page one...>_<

My list was a reply to his post about fable.

Fighting over the internet is like participating in the Special Olympics;
Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Just had to say it.

T3kNi9e said:
Lol "okay" im just going to assume you are drunk and your mind is slurring :)

A drunk 13?

I guess I'm tired, but what I am saying is you mentioned game that was a different console than a wii, I followed suit and listed more.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Hellgate, morrowind, guild wars, rune scape.

All Obliv. esque PC games.

Guild Wars and runescape are both MMOs, so they arnt really oblivion esque if you think about it, oblivion being a Single player only game, and Morrowind was ES3 so yeah its bound be be somewhat like oblivion

Dorkfish said:
Guild Wars and runescape are both MMOs, so they arnt really oblivion esque if you think about it, oblivion being a Single player only game, and Morrowind was ES3 so yeah its bound be be somewhat like oblivion

They are MMO but the style of them are Obliv. esque.

Cpt.McCloud said:
They are MMO but the style of them are Obliv. esque.

Well guild wars really isnt, its more about PvP than PvE, all of it is instanced, and there isnt really any character custumization besides dying the 5 or six armor sets. I guaruntee you find 5 people with the exact same Class, Armor, Face, and Hair in Ascalon right now, go, log on if you have an account and see!

Is Guild Wars for the PC? And if so, is it free? Browser based? Pay to Play?

Wtf is PISHAW? Shut the hell up dickfish

GuildWars is free yes. You have to actually buy the game from a store though, but no monthly fee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back