The Offical Save this Forum Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but its more on topic then it has been! lol
(on a side note to demon) Id just put Cammy on your ignore list, mate. Hes nothing but a flammer now. On my way to do the exact same thing.

Don't even know why i didn't do this sooner, he's been pissing me off since this morning

Im the biggest flamer?

Do I get a trophy or something

and if he's so against spam why hasnt he stopped spam on the other thread?

Wii_Cammy:

I know you mean good but sometimes your posts can come across as insults which sometimes lead to more flaming... Now I'm not saying you're a bad member but sometimes you tend to say things which insult other members even though you may be trying to do good.

Demon Slayer:

You need to understand that not everyone is going to agree with you. Even though you want to help out the forum lately it seems as you have been taking some of the previous posts a bit too seriously and ended up flaming some other members which wasn't needed. Now I know your intentions for this thread were good but lately this thread has gone somewhat downhill and have lead some members to believe that this thread should be closed.

Well, he used to be usefull, but now...
Got nothin against him, but he changed, so...

Well said Syntax! :)

Syntax said:
Wii_Cammy:

I know you mean good but sometimes your posts can come across as insults which sometimes lead to more flaming... Now I'm not saying you're a bad member but sometimes you tend to say things which insult other members even though you may be trying to do good.

Demon Slayer:

You need to understand that not everyone is going to agree with you. Even though you want to help out the forum lately it seems as you have been taking some of the previous posts a bit too seriously and ended up flaming some other members which wasn't needed. Now I know your intentions for this thread were good but lately this thread has gone somewhat downhill and have lead some members to believe that this thread should be closed.
I did Feel insulted actually, and the fact that he never stopped took it to far...

I know that some people might disagree with me, but the thing is, they have been saying their opinion, but when i disagree with their opinion they say it again thinking well he'll understand this time, which annoys me and I get pissed when they disagree with me, its not the fact that they disagree that makes me mad, its them trying to convince me their right that pisses me off

Let's get back on topic; How freakin' annoying is everyone trying to start a fight here? I.E., Cammy, Shift, Syntax (I think he's still trying to.)

I was never trying to start a fight Koukin..

Also what you just said doesn't help at all.

You also have to understand that not everyone is going to agree with you. Also when someone disagrees with you it doesn't mean their trying to start a fight. Their just posting their own opinion on the subject, nothing wrong with that.

Syntax said:
I was never trying to start a fight Koukin..

Also what you just said doesn't help at all.

You also have to understand that not everyone is going to agree with you. Also when someone disagrees with you it doesn't mean their trying to start a fight. Their just posting their own opinion on the subject, nothing wrong with that.
Until they keep saying the same opinion more then one time

Syntax said:
Wii_Cammy:

Demon Slayer:

Ok syntax I will try and be adult about this and take into account about what you are saying.

I hope I can change but I still think that this thread has no meaning.
I am sorry but that is the bottom line

Until they keep saying the same opinion more then one time

Thats expected though. People are going to stand up for what they believe is right thus you will probably hear the same opinions over and over again yet re-worded in one way or another.

wii_cammy said:
Ok syntax I will try and be adult about this and take into account about what you are saying.

I hope I can change but I still think that this thread has no meaning.
I am sorry but that is the bottom line
Thank you for your opinion that i've heard a thousand times..anyone has a different opinion they would like to share?

Thanks for you're opinion as well we don't need you to keep on asking people
If they want to post there opinion then they will, please stop badgering people about it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back