The Offical Save this Forum Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
fine Close this Thread Down if your So Stupid enough to realize theres a Problem..GO AHEAD DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SICK OF YOU F***ERS TRYING TO BASH THIS THREAD DOWN TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infact why don't i Join you in Destroying this Forum huh...yeah im sure you would like that if i desided to make an official DESTROY THE F***EN WIICHAT SITE!!!...

Demon Slayer said:
Didn't I make this Clear on the Beginning of the thread that this Thread is NOT about vets but about ANYONE who want to help this forum?!? Now Stop talking about the Vets being a bad idea because thats something you can't change...we will continue to consider ourselves vets and there is nothing that you Noobs can do about, So just Back off and if you think this is a bad idea, then why don't you just leave ok?!? seriously this is why this Forum is going down, You people don't give chances to changes, gees why must you all have a Prep Personality..."Look he's expressing himself, GET HIM!" well at least people like that around here where i live we call them preps, Look no one asked you to stay here, either you give you opinion on how you can help this forum, or Leave..Stop bashing this Thread and we'll leave you alone, god people that just can't accept someone trying to make a change for the good pisses me off.

Everybody pisses you off. If they do not agree with you 100%, you go off. You are worse then me in that regard. I will argue or play Devil's advocate, but at least I use logic. You still have this 'vets are better' mentality, as expressed above. I have never seen that on a forum before this one.

Speaking of not giving a chance to changes, look at your approach: things must go back to how they were before all these 'noobs' arrived? Who is against change now? If you ask me, this approach is more to blame for the deterioration of the forum community during the 6 or so months I have been reading here. Well, that and the fact nothing really new is coming out for the Wii. This gives people too much time to sit and rant.

I gave my opinion on how to help this forum: drop this 'vet' and 'noob' garbage and just let things flow in the natural course of forum life.

Last edited:
You see, we wern't bashing, we tried to offer our opinion but you got all worked up and called us noobs because we joined after you and had different opinions.

Btw another mature comment right there.

Yeah, let's all join Cpt.McCloud as he attempts to destroy wiichat, seriously, just calm down man.

Cpt.McCloud said:
You see, we wern't bashing, we tried to offer our opinion but you got all worked up and called us noobs because we joined after you and had different opinions.

Btw another mature comment right there.

Yeah, let's all join Cpt.McCloud as he attempts to destroy wiichat, seriously, just calm down man.
Can you please take down that quote on your Signature, And your opinion YOUR OPINION!!!! YOUR OPINION WAS JUST TO FORGET ABOUT HELPING THE FORUM!!!!which goes totally against what i tried to creat..look give your opinion once then shut up about it..you've been giving the same GODD**M Opinion over and over again, i heard you the first time, didn't piss me off, second time started to get annoying as you said it before, third time well look what i wrote above you made me Rage...Look i heard your opinion, don't say it again..and you say im a moron..Yeah sure trying to be nice and saving something and having a goal to do is being a Moron..well thanks guys i now know i must do the opposite so why don't we just start by Spamming every Thread?? or lets go pick on the new kid yeah thats always fun..(by the way im sarcastic about doing that)

Demon Slayer said:
Can you please take down that quote on your Signature, And your opinion YOUR OPINION!!!! YOUR OPINION WAS JUST TO FORGET ABOUT HELPING THE FORUM!!!!which goes totally against what i tried to creat..look give your opinion once then shut up about it..you've been giving the same GODD**M Opinion over and over again, i heard you the first time, didn't piss me off, second time started to get annoying as you said it before, third time well look what i wrote above you made me Rage...Look i heard your opinion, don't say it again..and you say im a moron..Yeah sure trying to be nice and saving something and having a goal to do is being a Moron..well thanks guys i now know i must do the opposite so why don't we just start by Spamming every Thread?? or lets go pick on the new kid yeah thats always fun..(by the way im sarcastic about doing that)

You get annoyed everytime someone has a different opinion to you.
Since when was my opinion, 'destroy wiichat'.

Oh and please, go find a post by me that called you a moron, I never did.

Nobody mentioned about picking on the new members and or spamming. Its just that by trying to create this so called "vets group" you were trying to discriminate against other members who may have joined later on. One final thing to add is that when you create a thread to discuss how to save this forum please note that not everyone is going to agree with you. That, in my opinion, is what I enjoy about forums. If everyone was to agree with you then it wouldn't be much of a forum. Its also nice to see other members opinions on the matter.

Once again I'm not trying to be mean and or rude. I'm just offering my opinion on this subject. Hope you can understand as to why many may disagree with this "vets clan".

First you think im a Moron by the way your talking to me, Second i Listen to every opinion and don't do a fuss but give back my opinion, number one giving an opinion that goes against what im trying to do what do you want me to say " Yeah your right well i tried not going to work ok" No i'm not going to say that im going to say what i want from this forum and QUITING is not in it

Syntax, plz go read the first post in this thread, beside i wasn't the one trying to creat the Group of vets it was Kumos idea to do it

Demon slayer

You are not helping youreself
So here's some advice

Calm donw dear its only a website

Oh and just to let you know

For bonzer car insurance deals, girls get on to Sheilas wheels

Demon Slayer said:
First you think im a Moron by the way your talking to me, Second i Listen to every opinion and don't do a fuss but give back my opinion, number one giving an opinion that goes against what im trying to do what do you want me to say " Yeah your right well i tried not going to work ok" No i'm not going to say that im going to say what i want from this forum and QUITING is not in it

I am insinuating that your a moron, no I'm not, your thinking about this the wrong way here.

You have just got in a rage about nothing, just calm down, I dont want to go down to your level I want to have a decent talk about saving the forum not being insulted by being called a noob.

wii_cammy said:
Demon slayer

You are not helping youreself
So here's some advice

Calm donw dear its only a website

Oh and just to let you know

For bonzer car insurance deals, girls get on to Sheilas wheels
Why do you have a quote about me saying that? you trying to make the whole Forum against me?

Oh and might i add Cpt.McCloud, your doing such a wonderful Job, [Sarcasum]

Last edited:
Demon Slayer said:
Why do you have a quote about me saying that? you trying to make the whole Forum against me?

No, it was quite funny that you said that, so we choose to put it in our sig's.

Demon Slayer said:
fine Close this Thread Down if your So Stupid enough to realize theres a Problem..GO AHEAD DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM SICK OF YOU F***ERS TRYING TO BASH THIS THREAD DOWN TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infact why don't i Join you in Destroying this Forum huh...yeah im sure you would like that if i desided to make an official DESTROY THE F***EN WIICHAT SITE!!!...

Well yes because I seem to be a F****r

Now I know Why Kumo Left this place, he was Right, has always been right about this Place,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back