The Offical Save this Forum Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What will this thread accomplish? Stopping people from joining the forum? Banning all people who joined before a certain date? Separating the 'veterans' from the 'noobs', which we've wanted for a long time, but hasn't happened, and with the age group of the average user here we'll be seeing messages like: WHY CAN'T I GO IN THAT FORUM! NO FAIR!
So far, this thread has accomplished nothing and will continue accomplishing nothing, until it is locked.

dakuda said:
:thumbsup:

However, since you do not agree with him, he will tell you to shut up or something along those lines.
I'm not going to tell him to shut up...he's just pissed at me because so far he the ONLY one that i reported (of the exception of Ginger) and thats just because Koukin was being insulted by him, and someone told me that this was going on and i went there to try to settle things and stuff, and when he saw i reported him because he had called Koukin a retard or something, he got pissed at me and ever since he was on my back... wtv im not going to deal with him anyways, look i wouldn't mind him if he wasn't so ignorant and wouldn't always pick on one person and that person never gets to here the end of it. Look Shift, i reported you for that reason, i mean Koukin is a new member and you have no rights to insult him. And gosh darn it, who says it's against the rule to go around and trying to stop Fights and stuff even if you not a Mod..does it say " If your not a mod, let two ppl fight" i don't think so.

The only thing I will say now about all this is
We all want to get rid of spam but face it it's not going to happen
and all of that business with the veterans of wiichat I think was all about trying to get some people to be popular
For exapmle Jill joined in 2007 but she is highly respected.
and I'm not saying this is the reason you made this thread but I am thinking you are trying to get some attention and maybe just maybe trying to become a mod

At the end of the day this is just a website and if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.

wii_cammy said:
The only thing I will say now about all this is
We all want to get rid of spam but face it it's not going to happen
and all of that business with the veterans of wiichat I think was all about trying to get some people to be popular
For exapmle Jill joined in 2007 but she is highly respected.
and I'm not saying this is the reason you made this thread but I am thinking you are trying to get some attention and maybe just maybe trying to become a mod

At the end of the day this is just a website and if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.
Actually Vets just want to be Respected for their wisdom and such, We've been here longer then you people, but i assure you i'm not doing this to get popular or to be a mod, although if id love to be one, no i'm doing this because i use to be a wiichat member that loved this forum, as yes it can Change, why are you people being so Negative all the time? gees worst then my English class in school, look spam will never go away completely i know that, but if we can reduce it and kill some, thats what we want. And gees try not to be negative because if you are, it will never work. You need to keep your hopes up and devote yourself on to making it better.

Wisdom
Please don't
Some of the people who have been here much longer are still immature and do spam. You can't call someone wise because of when they joined!
So get you're facts straight before you say that sort of thing

And I do not want to hope the site will get rid of spam as I have a life outside of here and do not need to waste my time on a forum going on about spam

If someone is spamming just pm a mod or put them on you're ignore list

At the end of the day all you are here for is to get information so get the info you need and then you're done geezoo!

Vets just want to be respected for their wisdom??

thats stereo type, just cause they been here longer doesnt mean they are wise. . .

Yes even Lee would disagree I think as he has been here since 2006 but has been banned 7 times!
You call that wise

Some times i wonder why you guys think this is such a bad idea..breaks my heart:sad:

Tell me why it is a good idea as you cannot tell us how poeple who joined at a certain time are "vets"

Take mccloud for example
One of the best people around but he cant be a vet

wii_cammy said:
Tell me why it is a good idea as you cannot tell us how poeple who joined at a certain time are "vets"

Take mccloud for example
One of the best people around but he cant be a vet
uhhh, thats very simple, he can't be a vet because Vets are ppl who were here when this site started..you know it's like eum the Native Americans they were in North America first before the White..you know

Length of time on a forum does not determine anything - especially 'wisdom'. That has to be one of most moronic things I have read today.

Why the heck are certain people so fixated on their darn join dates? Who cares if you found the forum first and have now arbitrarily set a cutoff date to be a 'vet'? Oh wait, it is a set date, but we will make an exception for certain people. Ridiculous.

Just read and post. Enough already about this 'vets will set you free and fix everything' mentality.

If you want to set up a culture that does not welcome new members, which EVERY forum needs to survive, then continue on this path. If you want a community that will actually stick around for at least the life of the console, drop this crap.

Last edited:
dakuda said:
Length of time on a forum does not determine anything - especially 'wisdom'. That has to be one of most moronic things I have read today.

Why the heck are certain people so fixated on their darn join dates? Who cares if you found the forum first and have now arbitrarily set a cutoff date to be a 'vet'? Oh wait, it is a set date, but we will make an exception for certain people. Ridiculous.

Just read and post. Enough already about this 'vets will set you free and fix everything' mentality.

If you want to set up a culture that does not welcome new members, which EVERY forum needs to survive, then continue on this path. If you want a community that will actually stick around for at least the life of the console, drop this crap.
Didn't I make this Clear on the Beginning of the thread that this Thread is NOT about vets but about ANYONE who want to help this forum?!? Now Stop talking about the Vets being a bad idea because thats something you can't change...we will continue to consider ourselves vets and there is nothing that you Noobs can do about, So just Back off and if you think this is a bad idea, then why don't you just leave ok?!? seriously this is why this Forum is going down, You people don't give chances to changes, gees why must you all have a Prep Personality..."Look he's expressing himself, GET HIM!" well at least people like that around here where i live we call them preps, Look no one asked you to stay here, either you give you opinion on how you can help this forum, or Leave..Stop bashing this Thread and we'll leave you alone, god people that just can't accept someone trying to make a change for the good pisses me off.

Demon Slayer said:
Didn't I make this Clear on the Beginning of the thread that this Thread is NOT about vets but about ANYONE who want to help this forum?!? Now Stop talking about the Vets being a bad idea because thats something you can't change...we will continue to consider ourselves vets and there is nothing that you Noobs can do about, So just Back off and if you think this is a bad idea, then why don't you just leave ok?!? seriously this is why this Forum is going down, You people don't give chances to changes, gees why must you all have a Prep Personality..."Look he's expressing himself, GET HIM!" well at least people like that around here where i live we call them preps, Look no one asked you to stay here, either you give you opinion on how you can help this forum, or Leave..Stop bashing this Thread and we'll leave you alone, god people that just can't accept someone trying to make a change for the good pisses me off.

But you just talked about not accepting something and your not accepting his opinion?

strange, oh so very strange. . .

And me dakuda and cammy are 'Noobs'?

just for having our own opinion?

Well thanks for that hell of a mature comment, here have a cookie.

wii_cammy said:
We will consider you a n00b then if you think yu're all high and mighty
I don't think im all high and mighty, i just want to fix the little problems in this Forum and you know, you can't call me a noob because i am not a noob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back