The Offical Save this Forum Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syntax said:
573.gif

Assuming that this thread has gone way off topic there is not much else to discuss other than "Hello I'm a Mac and I'm a PC...etc" I believe it should be closed.
Nah..we just went off topic for a few moments but before you came here we talked about solution and stuffs..
And why are you ppl so obsessed on having this Thread closed anyways?

Demon Slayer said:
Nah..we just went off topic for a few moments but before you came here we talked about solution and stuffs..
yeah i know, were just taking a break from all the arguments.

You see we stopped at the "Service" place that the Sign said, you a little Break..xD;;

Two reasons..

1. People are just beginning to now spam this thread.

2. There isn't much else to discuss and or cover.

wario2ooo said:
yeah i know, were just taking a break from all the arguments.

Exactly. So, what else might there be to do on this forum besides stay on this thread and be random? Heheh.

Koukin said:
Exactly. So, what else might there be to do on this forum besides stay on this thread and be random? Heheh.
random is my middle, hehe

ok break over, lets start another discussion, any ideas people

random is my middle, hehe

ok break over, lets start another discussion, any ideas people

There really is nothing left to discuss...

Don't know what else you expect from this thread..

Syntax said:

how about adding "thread blockers". Block threads that dont make sense

There is no such thing...

Also a moderator would probably close a thread that made no sense whatsoever..(spam)..

Syntax said:

I'll Tell you what is left of this, It;s our HQ, we come here and Discuss how whats going on, are we doing fine, any problems, new ideas, This thread should always be on.

Demon Slayer said:
I'll Tell you what is left of this, It;s our HQ, we come here and Discuss how whats going on, are we doing fine, any problems, new ideas, This thread should always be on.

Yeah, Syntax, if you don't like it, just don't be here. We've just turned it into a place to hang and talk about random ****.

Yeah, Syntax, if you don't like it, just don't be here. We've just turned it into a place to hang and talk about random ****.

In other words.. spam..

Not trying to be mean or anything but if you guys want to talk to each other about how you're doing etc then you can do that over msn, aim, email or via private messaging..

What I find ironic is that you guys were just going on about how we must end spamming etc and that its such a big problem however you guys don't seem to care if you spam this thread... doesn't make sense to me..

Koukin said:
now you've done it .........
u went TOOO! FAR!

May I ask why you hate this Thread so Much..you seem Obsessed on destroying it, are you hiding something?

Syntax said:
In other words.. spam..

Not trying to be mean or anything but if you guys want to talk to each other about how you're doing etc then you can do that over msn, aim, email or via private messaging..

Quit bein' such a ****in' Nazi, man. Not all of us have any instant messengers. And it's not like we can have a group chat via PM's.
If you don't like it, leave. You don't wanna discuss anything in this thread, so we're not buggin' you. No one else has a problem. As soon as we stop posting, you'll leave. So what's the point?
Can't we just have fun on this forum? It's in the lounge anyway. Do you need me to define lounge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back