The Offical Save this Forum Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Demon Slayer said:
By the way, i think it is Clear to us, that we cannot lose any member that is trying to make this site a better place, as you are all wise and all have good opinion, and as much of what happen before with Shift and me, we can't lose you, because you really are wise, so make sure no one gets banned. Please, be careful. We can do this i know we can
i'll try to help every day i log on and i'll try not to get banned. i'm doing not for all of us but also for the good of wiichat and members everywhere.

Demon Slayer said:
By the way, i think it is Clear to us, that we cannot lose any member that is trying to make this site a better place, as you are all wise and all have good opinion, and as much of what happen before with Shift and me, we can't lose you, because you really are wise, so make sure no one gets banned. Please, be careful. We can do this i know we can

Its a forum for crying out loud. If someone decides to do something better with their life, all the more power to them. If someone leaves the forum its not like the died. In fact, why is everyone still here, go out and get drunk or something. lol

Seriously though, you are putting a bit too much importance behind this forum. Its not a life, only a past time.

Shiftfallout said:
Its a forum for crying out loud. If someone decides to do something better with their life, all the more power to them. If someone leaves the forum its not like the died. In fact, why is everyone still here, go out and get drunk or something. lol

Seriously though, you are putting a bit too much importance behind this forum. Its not a life, only a past time.
Number one, i would if i had the legal drinking age, and number two, well i want to keep this a pass time.

Demon Slayer said:
Number one, i would if i had the legal drinking age, and number two, well i want to keep this a pass time.
yeah i mostly agree with him, but for the drinking, maybe i should and end up like lee and get banned for a week

EDIT: which i dont want to happen

Last edited:
wario2ooo said:
yeah i mostly agree with him, but for the drinking, maybe i should and end up like lee and get banned for a week
wario2ooo said:
i'll try to help every day i log on and i'll try not to get banned. i'm doing not for all of us but also for the good of wiichat and members everywhere.

Mmkay... So, our next move is to just aimlessly roam the forums? Really, there ain't much to do here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back