The Offical Save this Forum Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you are going to leave then leave, calling people F***er's is not needed or wnated on this site. You can't accept other peoples opinions or view points on a subject, you think that if your a vet your automatically wise and if your not a vet your a noob.

But anyways, I am sorry but this and the vet thread's have caused more arguements and spam anyway so maybe it's best that everyone calms down and stop's getting carried away.

Oh i'm not going anywhere, no i will PM a mod as soon as i can to close this thread down, and I will continue to work to make this a better Site..And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, beside it's at a point that your assuming things like if your not a vet your a noob.which is not true, Cyan is a not a vet, but is no Noob, or others in this Forum as well, you guys just piss me off when you keep saying your same damn opinion..look an opinion can be said once and thats it..no more...

Demon Slayer said:
Oh i'm not going anywhere, no i will PM a mod as soon as i can to close this thread down, and I will continue to work to make this a better Site..And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it, beside it's at a point that your assuming things like if your not a vet your a noob.which is not true, Cyan is a not a vet, but is no Noob, or others in this Forum as well, you guys just piss me off when you keep saying your same damn opinion..look an opinion can be said once and thats it..no more...

You are now limiting us to how many times we say our opinions to try to explain them to you?

Okie, you even called us noobs, and me and cammy piss you off because you are being immature here, insulting us and ranting about things, it is a forum please calm down.

We never tried to stop you helping the site.

You help the site
Look at the posts you have made, get a grip man you are not going to help anyone and you are not going to be a mod because at the end of the day thats all you are trying to be.

The bottom line is you think by trying to suck up to the mods with Im going to stop spamming im a good vet is not going to work.

Anyway bye bye
end of story
See ya later

How about you all shut up and get on topic...
Your acting like a bunch of kids, (although you all are, its still in bad taste)

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
Your acting like a bunch of kids...
I agree...anyone that wants to help, continue...

Tails McCloud~ said:
Your acting like a bunch of kids, (although you all are, its still in bad taste)

Im the kid

I dont call someone a F*****R

Tails McCloud~ said:

There's nothing left to discuss. I suggest you go back at least four or five pages and start reading and you'll understand why some people may want this thread closed. Also insulting other members doesn't help..

Well I dont think the forum is doing bad, I havnt seen many members join and stay and WiiChat regulars (like Darkprinny, Nintendocam, and RivalDestiny) have all but left this forum. I think ssbb is a serious precurser to a bustling site in the future, but sadly, I see nothing else in WiiChat's near future...

Syntax said:
There's nothing left to discuss. I suggest you go back at least four or five pages and start reading and you'll understand why some people may want this thread closed. Also insulting other members doesn't help..
No, but bickering isnt helpnig either is it? You think I dont know? I already read the last few pages, thats why I said it.
sorry for dp.

Last edited:
Tails McCloud~ said:
Well I dont think the forum is doing bad, I havnt seen many members join and stay and WiiChat regulars (like Darkprinny, Nintendocam, and RivalDestiny) have all but left this forum. I think ssbb is a serious precurser to a bustling site in the future, but sadly, I see nothing else in WiiChat's near future...
actually....your actually right...after brawl, i don;t see a future for this site as well..sadly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back