The Official Endless Ocean Blue World Friend Code Exchange

Um, I just got the game and i finished the story and it gets kinda boring so I guess thats it. My code is 5557-1384-9830. So please add me and I
will give the king :burgerking: your regards.:yesnod: And I don't have wii speak.

._. No ever gets online anymore

Unless you guys quit playing the game

Still Playin' Endless Ocean!

OK...I've got as far as the Red Sea and the castle...LOL! So I've got enough experience, etc. to swim around with someone and just have some fun now. The little ones love this game too and having Wii speak makes it even more fun for them. I'll try and plan on either Friday nights or Saturdays to open a chat room...waiting on everyone to register me...I have a few more to register myself...

At 41 years of age, this is a nice alternative to Wii Fitness...LOL!
The kids love that too!

il play with you just pm me lol

Well just ask lol

I have been playing this game for some time, but have never done the whole friend code thing. Feel free to add me!!

My FC: 3402-9046-4145

:yesnod:

hi there. been playing for a bit but never done friend codes before. mine is 052348957545 i'm on est and am on throughout the day during the week.

have anyone figure out how many friends we can have on this game yet? il return once my wifi is back up which MIGHT! be saturday

I've had this game for about 2weeks ....need friends my dc is 1509-5210-4115. I don't have speak.

need friends to join me

please add me as a friend and come swim with me my friend code is 1377-4457-7120 and this is my first time doing this so i guess you just reply to my post lol

Hi dasiy I just added you and my friend code is 137744577120 so I hope to dive with you soon and if anyone else needs friend I really do Im really new to all of this so if youy want to add me just send me your friend code to [email protected] thsnk you

Endless Ocean 2 Blue World Friend Code

Hey guys, ever anybody noticed this such a good game? I've played it for a month, It's great! Try it up. Also this game have online too, so this is my friend code: 2908-5401-2232..If you added me, let me know and I'll add you. Hope we can dive together sometimes.

Back