The official "I Bought my SMG Copy"

I have my own copy from 11-15-07. I had preordered the european release. The game is absolutely awesome! The only thing i really miss is the red coins!!

WolfpacSnakepit said:
i got mario galaxy here in australia yesterday - the day before the release. eb games sold it to me early... anyone know how i can dob them in?

I hate eb. they charged me $100 and galaxy is being sold for $79 most places today (i only paid more because i'm not able to get to the shops again for a few days). bastards!
Haha you got ripped off. We just told them that K-Mart had it for $79, so they did the price match and we got it for $79. I live in Australia btw.

And we traded in 14 PS2 games (PS2 doesn't work) and got $70 back, so we got a docking station + Mario Galaxy for $50.

I bought mine last night. So far a great game. I have to agree that it reminds me of the old Mario games.

any news whether there gunna bring out a web cam or voice mic for the wii? wud be cool if they did! for things like battalion wars 2 or sumthin along those lines!

Waaa I got mine but I can't play till christmas =(

Edit: Just saw Mad1234's post and WUTUP I PLAY WHEN YOU PLAY!!!

Got mine today...had to be a Toys r us at 5am. I can't believe the looks on the faces of the parents that didn't make it in time...suckers!!

got mine for christmas, having fun with it. but Metroid overshadows it, i believe its more fun.

Also got GH3 but that isnt supposed to be here

Back