The Official Mario Strikers Charged FC exchange EUROPE

well, i give up. i'm going to practice in a domination match. Rishi remember to add me when its back up, k? Oh yeah, sorry i was just frustrated...

DO you really think nintendo is that quick? i only sent a email 1 hours ago.

I'm not phoning them, it is only a game.

AGAIN WITH THE DOUBLE/TRIPLE POSTING THERE IS A EDIT BUTTON

You gave away my tactics! (They saved the game for me against him, anyway) Besides, that dry bones tactic only works on certain occasions...of which I shan't tell...

Anyone up to playing a Canadian with Strikers Charged PM me with friends code...

Be warned though, there's a time difference cause I'm in Canada. I'm at GMT-05.00, say there maybe cases I'm still sleeping when your online...

I'm only gonna add a hand full of people so don't be angry if I didn't add you, I'm not all that good but I'll get some pratice from playing you...:lol:

Wii Ron said:
Yeah mate im in Belfast too. Small world?! Must give u a Mario Strikers lesson sometime!

Lol, maybe ill have to give you one:p We should play sometime.
it is quite a small world, what's the chance we both live in the same place, we could be really close to each other for all we know! lol

just finished adding a lot of people. The people I added should get pms. Keep adding me people!

Last edited:
Briers ive added you and Ron but it ust says your connecting.. Havent you added me if not heres my Mario Strikers Code..:262094-068360

HellGron im Up for it mate My Mario Strikers Code is : 262094-068360

Ill add you, you add me. :)

See ya on Strikers. :)

Back