The Official Mario Strikers Charged FC exchange EUROPE

hey lee ive added you im jack m
1207-2194-8901-8922
mario strikers=438190-377849
k

I will be online at 5 because my friend is also coming on line so if anyone wants to play then let me know!
but knowing this forums is actually DEAD no point adding anyone else from here, so will be deleting the ones who havnt added me!

ok guys ill play both of you my FC is

240621 300139

small town i will need your code to add thanks :d

hehe well i added you ur wii name is raiden right? MY FIRST STRIKER FRIEND! but it says your not connected :S hmm...

btw me adding you on striekrs adds you to my contacts on my actual wii aswell right?

yh so how do i play u :S

wirelad i have added you, can you add me please my FC is in sig

raiden u were so laggy it deffo not me coz all my other games were fine

You were so laggy mate! And when the conecction stars comes up the stars were increasing and then decreasing so I am guessing its you!
i couldnt even score right!

this has never happened with me before!
After our match i did a connection test and i have full 3 bars of wireless connection, I had a match yesterday and it was pure quality match with no lag and yet I am lagging with you!
check ur connection mate!

Got mario strikers on friday, still a bit rubbish XD, but meh im improving. So if anyone wants to have a match, Add my Friend code, its in my sig. PM me if you added me

Hi all,
I will add you to my mario strikers list if you PM me, can you add me to yours too?
My strikers code is 1461 3150 7914. My Wii code is 2684490670394980.

Thank you

Ian (username on strikers is Mad Harry)

Back