the official "WHAT GAMES DO YOU HAVE" thread

Rangers94 said:
There Are No Games Out For The Wii!! Well, There Are, But Only Like 5 And Plus The Vc Games. Wii Should've Had More Games Come Out!!!

It's still a new system. I bet by the end of 2007, there will be AT LEAST 100 games for it.

ive just got wario ware like 2 weeks ago,
and its alright when i first played it i though it was pretty lame but know after 1 week of not playing it its alright,, 6.8/10 i would say..
marvel aswell, ime really bored of it and havent played it for like 1 week after 8 hours of playing.
cant wait till march for tons of games, like sonic, excite truck, ssx blur, DBZ, elebits/eledees ect..

I Made this thread before the other "what games do you have thread" and that 1 got stikkied :mad:

Zelda: Twilight princess : 7/10 (got bored)
Red Steel : 8/10
Wario Ware: 3/10 (completed very easily)
Monster 4x4 world circuit: 9/10 (easy to complete but fun)
GT pro series: 7/10 ( Graphics could be better)
wii play: 9/10 (great 2 player games)
wii sports: 10/10 ( shows of what the wii can do perfectly)
Tony Hwaks Downhill Jam: 8/10 ( i wish there was a free roaming section :()

Virtual console:

Mario Kart 64: 3/10 ( if you get glovepie on your pc there is this for free :()
Super mario bros: 7/10 (takes me back lol)
The Legend Of Zelda: 3/10 (bit boring)

Last edited:
Zelda-9.5 could have been bigger but a big improvement from Windwaker
Wii Sports-9 Im giving it a 9 becuase its my most played game, its fun and I've played over 20 hours my self not including my friends playing it, and my brothers and cousins.
Wario Ware-9 but not worth 50 bucks more like 30 at best but still very fun
DBZ-8 I need to play this game more I just haven't had time

I also have 9 VC games and Wii play is coming to me in the ext week ir 2.

Zelda Twilight Princess
Excite Truck
Wii Sports
Wii Play
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart
Donkey Kong NES
Super Mario Bros. NES

Reserved:
Spider-Man 3

Lots o' stuff

Last edited:
I am reviving this thread!

Just got these:

Everybody Votes Channel 1/10 -it won't work!!!
Super Paper Mario 10/10 - the BEST Wii game so far!!! (Even better than Twilight Princes :) )

1. Super paper mario 10/10
2. Wii Play 6/10
3. Zelda 9.5/10
4. Wario 8/10
5. Rayman 9/10
6. Elebits 7/10
7. Ssx Blur 5/10
8. Godfather 10/10
9. Wii Sports 5/10
10. Sonic and the secret rings 3/10
11. Red steel 7/10
12. Cooking Mama 9/10
13. Splinter Cell 3/10

Wii
Wii Sports (7/10)
Zelda: TP (9.5/10)
SSX Blur (8/10)

VC
Sonic the Hedgehog (7/10)
Gunstar Heroes (8/10)
R-Type III (8/10)

Edit:
Gamecube (Games I bought after getting a wii, not including those my brother owned for gamecube)
Mario Sunshine (8.3/10)
Eternal Darkness (8.5/10)
Viewtiful Joe (8/10)
Metroid Prime (9/10)
Resident Evil 4 (9/10) (Gonna sell it for the wii version)

Wow, two people saying SPM is better than TP. I might have to pick this up as my game for the month of may.

Last edited:
got some new games:
excite truck: 9.1/10 i have had it for about 2 months and me and my friends just keep on playing it. its awesome fun.
ssx blur: 7.9/10 ime up to peak 2 but it just isnt as fun as excite truck..
i just got super smash bros melee for the gamecube to play on the wii because ive never had a gamecube before and i want to play all the classics, that i didnt have the chance to play...
any1 got feedback on super smash bros melee, i got itbecause ime looking for a multiplayer game to play with friends... i ordered it of ebay and i have it but the GC controllers i have orderes havent arrived yet :mad2:

....wiiiiiii..... said:
got some new games:
excite truck: 9.1/10 i have had it for about 2 months and me and my friends just keep on playing it. its awesome fun.
ssx blur: 7.9/10 ime up to peak 2 but it just isnt as fun as excite truck..
i just got super smash bros melee for the gamecube to play on the wii because ive never had a gamecube before and i want to play all the classics, that i didnt have the chance to play...
any1 got feedback on super smash bros melee, i got itbecause ime looking for a multiplayer game to play with friends... i ordered it of ebay and i have it but the GC controllers i have orderes havent arrived yet :mad2:

SSBM is probably the greatest multiplayer game of all time, i've had it for 3 yearts and i'm still not tired of it!

Back