the official "WHAT GAMES DO YOU HAVE" thread

Zelda - 9.6 (Its Zelda dammit!, what do u expect?!)
Wii Sports - 8.5 (good, but gets boring playing by urself after a while)
Red Steel - 8.8 (so far so good, havnt played it as much though)

Zelda: 9.5/10
Awesome epic adventure with awesome everything. It could use more replay value to it though and graphics that show off the Wii better.

Monkey Ball: 7.5/10
Good Single Player, but sometimes it's too hard for its own good as if the creators didn't realise it's going to be harder controlling with your own movements rather than straight forward controller movements.

Warioware: 8/10
Extremely fun minigames, nice for long periods or quick periods of gaming. It really never gets old.

Excite Truck: 6/10
Really neat ideas for a racing game on the Wii and it looks awesome, but at the end of the the day you feel like once was just enough.

Wii Sports: 6/10
Good way to demonstrate what the Wii is capable of pulling off, but there isn't enough for a hardcore gamer to go on with oversimplified sports.

Elebits: 8/10
Really fun use of the wiimote and the freedom to move virtually almost everything in each level is best described as awesome .

VC

Gunstar Heroes: 7.5/10
Great game full of action, but it's too short for its own good.

Last edited:
DBZ: BT 2: 9/10
Great game many characters makes you keep playing but lacks difficulty and multiplayer isn't all that great. It follows the entire story line but does not go in depth you pretty much just fight he people Goku and friends fought. Each character has three specials that you use the Wii Remote to use like for Goku's Kamehameha you bring the Nunchuck and Wii Remote back then push forward.

Red Steel: 7/10
Haven't beaten it due to freezing but from what I have played (52%) there are no bad parts but there is nothing really fun about it and the sword fighting is not as good as they made it look

Wii Sports: 10/10
This is the only game me and my friends play it is awesome multiplayer and feels great plus it's full of easter eggs. It even has good one player with skill levels and fitness age.

Call of Duty 3: 6/10
I loved playing it the first time but I have to say it lacks multiplayer and online so I would never go back. It feels very realistic but I can't say the same for the looks of it. There are parts where you use the Wii Remote and Nunchuck in a cool way such as driving, melees, planting charges and operating mortars but it lacks variety.

Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess: 10/10
The longest game for the Wii as of now it combines action with adventure puzzle and platform jumping. The story line is good but lacks major events it follows a pattern but stays interesting. There is no way to describe this game without playing it, it is a truly amazing game.

Metal Slug: Anthology: 4/10
It's an arcade game remade for a console it doesn't have the same feel as the arcade but you could spend $100 beating the games at an arcade of $40 at home. It's fun to sit around with your friends while chatting and playing but it is far from a video game but if your looking for something to do with your friends as well as have a few laughs I would recommend this game.

Marvel: Ultimate Alliance: 7/10
It has many improvements since X-Men Legends including a more advanced flight system, more super powers and stats. However it is very short and would be very boring if it weren't for flight and awesome powers. I would get this on the PS3 or XBox 360 if you have them because of online and much better graphics which are amazing on the other two.

WiiZero said:
Call of Duty 3: 6/10
I loved playing it the first time but I have to say it lacks multiplayer and online so I would never go back. It feels very realistic but I can't say the same for the looks of it. There are parts where you use the Wii Remote and Nunchuck in a cool way such as driving, melees, planting charges and operating mortars but it lacks variety.
lacks multiplayer and online... it doesn't have it

zelda 9.5/10
Cod 3 8/10
Red steel 6/10
Madden 8.5/10
marvel (rarley played) 4/10
Rayman 8.5/10 (does make u look like an idiot)lol
down hill jam havent really gotten to know

P.S. what do people think of far cry because im desprate for a great shooter and does it have mulitplayer

zelda 10/10
elebits 7/10
warioware 7/10
wiisports 8/10
madden 8/10
cod3 6/10
smbb 5/10
excite truck 9/10

Wii Sports 8/10
Super Monkey Balls 6/10 - has some good multiplayer games, but i wish i bought something else.

Back