the official "WHAT GAMES DO YOU HAVE" thread

i have the following

red steel - ( think this is crap and will sell it)
wii sports - a game all of us can play
zelda - well i had to get zelda lol
gt racing with steering wheel - quite a cool game and easy playability
wario ware - awaiting delivery

wii sports, zelda, rayman raving rabbits....just got my wii on saturday :)

Zelda, Rayman, Rampage,Madden 07,Excite Truck and Trauma Second Opinion Oh and of course Wii Sports...

manOFice said:
How is madden 07? Hard to control it or no?

I've been wondering the exact same thing. It'll be hard getting used to games like those.

Currently I own Zelda and Wii Sports. I am actually quite content with those.

I have been considering picking up a game but I just don't know anything about a lot of games out.
1. I'd like to know how Madden plays.
2. I'd like to know how Rayman is. Everyone raves about it but not sure I would really care for it without seeing it played or getting a review.
3. I'd also like to hear more about Super Monkeyball. I went to buy it and looked at the back and it looked like a game made for 5 year olds and I walked away.

I know, I know, I'll go read reviews sometime. I'm just a college kid with a crazy workload.

Cartman58 said:
I've been wondering the exact same thing. It'll be hard getting used to games like those.

Currently I own Zelda and Wii Sports. I am actually quite content with those.

I have been considering picking up a game but I just don't know anything about a lot of games out.
1. I'd like to know how Madden plays.
2. I'd like to know how Rayman is. Everyone raves about it but not sure I would really care for it without seeing it played or getting a review.
3. I'd also like to hear more about Super Monkeyball. I went to buy it and looked at the back and it looked like a game made for 5 year olds and I walked away.

I know, I know, I'll go read reviews sometime. I'm just a college kid with a crazy workload.

I played rayman for about a hour yesterday before 24 was on tv and I liked what i saw for the little amount of time played.

ps. How would I play multiplayer for rayman?

even though i havent a wii i'll just go for *the games you WISH you had*

Sol rate!

Wario Ware - 8 (awaiting answer why it is so good to so many of people (ive never player it)
Ray Man-9
Zelda-10
Red Steel-7.8
Far Cry-8
Wii SPorts-9.5
madden-6.5 (i know alot of people will like it, but i never got into sport games) (ie i still havent played any of these games btw :p )
Excite truck-7.5 (it used to be 8.5 but no four player... ive played it though!)
Elebits-lol, 8.5
wii play PACKAGE-10 (you get wiimote, too good to give up!)
wii system all in all imo-8.8 Great!

Wii Sports 8
Splinter Cell DOuble Agent 8
THDJ 7
Wii Play 7 1/2
TOZ:TP 9
Need for Speed Carbon 8

Wii Sports 7/10
Rayman Raving rabbids 5/10
Zelda: Twlight Princess 8/10
Marvel: Ultimate alliance 7/10

Madden controls just perfectly. I tried playing my friend in 07 on his 360 and I was trying to do motions with it, it took me a while to go back to pressing buttons and I have to say LONG LIVE MOTION CONTROLS. IGN said that the kicking wasn't as good as it could be, but I haven't had a problem with it, I can even do some corner punts with pretty good accuracy.

Rayman is pretty awesome. The FPS shooter mini-games absolutely rock. Most of the other mini-games are great fun too. There are a couple that you'll just want to forget though. If you have friends that wouldn't mind getting a workout milking and tossing cows then this is an awesome game. It's only problem is that it will get repetitive. Once you beat the main story mode, there isn't too much else to do, unless you want to unlock all of the funny bunny videos.

Super Monkey Ball is not a kids game. I know everyone thinks and says that, but I've said it before and I'll say it again the only 5 year old that can beat that game is a cyborg or something. The last few levels are insanely difficult. The mini-games are mostly great. Unlike Rayman there aren't as many that are just totally addictive, but with a couple friends it's still a great way to kill a few hours just don't play Monkey Bowling.

Wii Sports: 9.0
Zelda: 9.6
Rayman: 8.2
Trauma Center: 8.0 (I don't have a DS. If you've played the DS version, you probably don't need this one)
Super Monkey Ball: 8.4 (I love games that bump up difficulty to crazy levels)
Dragonball Z: 8.8 (Yeah I like the show, but it's a great fighting game even if you don't)
Madden 07: 9.1
Red Steel: 6.2 (I had it and sold it, the controls just aren't good enough)
Elebits: 8.1
Marvel Ultimate Alliance: 7.6 (It's good with friends, but beat it once and it's done)

Back