the official "WHAT GAMES DO YOU HAVE" thread

Wii Sports-8/10
Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2-9.5/10 (after you get used to the controls it's really fun)

i'm curious to why Wii:play is rated lower than Wii:Sports. Is it that much worse?

Ive got zelda (cause lets face it, you CANT own a nintendo and NOT have zelda!) and Call of Duty 3.

call of duty 3 has amazing graphics! i have only watched a buddy of mine play it since i havent really had the opportunity to start it up (im a one video game at a time person whereas if i start one, i want to finish it before i start another). so ill say graphics wise, 10/10

as for zelda........no further ellaboration needed! we all know it is phenominal!

and of course, wii sports and i officially pwn EVERYONE i play against in tennis haha. the others.....uhmm not so good! well except boxing :wink: i thank jiu jitsu for that! haha.

Now onto the virtual consul games.....
so far its

Sonic (which pisses me off becauase the whole code for "up, down, left, right, and then when you hear the ring jingle you press a and start" it doesnt work like it did for genesis to go to any level you want!!!!)

Street fighter 2 ( and now im spoiled by PSP with turbo i forgot how slow the damn game was)

Sim City (oh the loss of sleep i had with that game for SNES back in the day!!!)

Mario 64 (i am getting too old for that game LMAO! i get SO dizzy with it being 3d and all i feel like i get epilipsy!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: )

and space harrier 2 is the last one i own.....sadly i dont remember that game at all but my friend does who purchased it.

Tony Hawl Downhill Jam 8.5/10 (usually higher but I'm sucking today)
Excite Truck 8.5/10
Wii sports of course 10/10

Wii Sports obv.
Rayman (completed)
Zelda TP
Ultimate Alliance
Supermonkey Ball

Excite Truck, Mario Glaxy are the next on my list, and maybe Red Steel.
And I need to buy more controllers (My whole familly are now addicted to my wii)

Wii Sports 9.5/10

Only looses .5 due to the Golfs Swing motion not being responsive enough, everything else about Wii Sports is spot on 100%

Tennis is just sweet if not a little frustrating when your mii reaches 500pts+ in skill, you realy do hope for passing shots by this stage ;)

Baseball again is excellent but realy isnt my cup of tea but it would be wrong of me to score this badly, the responsivnes is spot on and as accurate as I would hope for.

Bowling alongside Boxing is the hilite for me, Its deadly accurate and is probably as close to the real thing as you could possibly get withought actualy being there, the way the spin works is just genius.

Boxing again is the Hilite of Wii Sports, not 100% accurate like Bowling but its just such a solid simulation of boxing its almost scary, the fact that you can dodge blows by leaning left or rights and even backwards is FANTASTIC, again frustration can set in once your mii reaches 500pts in skill but you do learn quite easily how to defeat the harder opponents ;)

Golf, its a pitty the swing isnt as responcive as Id hoped for, I do like golf games ever since Leaderboard on the ZX Spectrum ;) and Linx 386 Pro, maybee I just need to practice a bit more to compensate.

Mii ratings so far,
Boxing 936pts. just one or two fights from PRO lvl ;)
Bowling 1103pts PRO ;)
Tennis 547pts.
Baseball 0pts.
Golf 0pts.

------------------------------------------------------

Zelda, The twilight Princess. 10/10 (Grudgingly)

Grudgingly cos I hate giving games a perfect score but we all know the pedigree behind the Zelda franchise and this one does not disapoint.

Just a point about the Graphics as mentiond earlier in this topic, SOD NEXT GEN, ig graphics are the be all and end all in a game for you then I suggest you grow up real quick, get out of nappies/Dipers and learn that looking like a million dollers isnt the best thing to strive for, the problem with games over the last 10/15 years is the lake of GAMEPLAY wich the Wii has firmly put back at the top of the list where it should be.

The game is quite simply Sublime as you would expect, and this is coming from a guy who Hated consoles untill recently and never played Zelda untill Wind Waker.

Rayman Raving Rabbids. 8/10

Looses 2 points for a bad/Lazy implementation of Story mode, everything else is spot on and what you'd hope for from a game providing loads of mini games.

From swinging a cow around by doing a lassoing motion above your head to pumping your left hand whilst aiming with your right to fill gogles with carot juce and the hilarious penalty shoot out where you kick the reff rabbid instead of the ball. This game oozes originality and shows again what crazy things can be done with the wiimote and nunchuck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

vc.

Gunstar Heroes, 7/10.
Military Madness, 7/10.
R Type 8/10 Just how I remember it.
Super Star Soldier 6/10.

brigitte7723 said:
Zelda 10/10
Wii Sports 8/10
Trauma Center 9/10
Elebits 7/10

how is trama center? i thought about buying it the day i purchased the wii BUT instead got call of duty 3

think its something to invest in since you gave it a 9/10?

Wii Sports (9)
Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess (9.5) *almost finished*
Red Steel (8) *finished*
Far Cry Vengance (6.5) *finished*
Excite Truck (8.5)

Super Castlevania 4 (9)
Super Mario Bros (9)
Legend of Zelda (9)
Mario Bros. (5)
Ecco The Dolphin (5.5)
Gunstar Heroes (9)
Super Mario 64 (9.5)