The "Oh no you didn't!!" Thread

Joined 2007 and only 12 friends? AW...loser.

Edit: Homie? More like hobo

At least i have a couch hobo. The other side of that sign says " I will do anything for 5 bucks"

wth o.o um............................................ how many friends doi you actually have? or did they just add you because they feel srry for you

Aw you trying to fit in, don't worry i don't feel sorry for you.

Well in 224 posts you'll have it exactly you piece of donkey ass.

Well someone can't read it say I need $4 for karate lesson dumbass oh wait I can't call u that because that's an insult to every donkey onthe world... I'm gonna get my 4 buck a go ape shot on u mother ****er! And guy with the blue star he has more friends than ull ever make plus the friends u have now feel sry for u being some curly headed ****! U have no purpose just do us all a favor and jump off a cliff u know what do us something better and ****in fly to the sun so u will just be incinerated!! Um all I have to say to Carlos is why u people have to hop the border is ur country much worse then the USA right now???

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know you aint talking mr hobo who owns call of duty. What do you do in that game, pretend to get money?

Homie G your so poor you can't even pay attention to me.

Last edited:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

I know you aint talking mr hobo who owns call of duty. What do you do in that game, pretend to get money?

Homie G your so poor you can't even pay attention to me.

Haha how long did it ake u to think that up?!? There is now point here just like theres no point to ur life at all so just go die in a hole. Hey if they even show u on the news it'll be title Ironically a male killed himself in a hole, people referred to him as asshole others a lame retard!

Thats way too long of a title....doesn't catch anybodys attention. Also your grammar is pissing me off.

Yea I was jacked up on pain meds because I was about to go into surgery for my broken knee asshole... And grammar why should I care about grammar what r u a school teacher you faggot I will ****ing kill you!

Not for game:
This is a fun thread im love n it!

Yea I was jacked up on pain meds because I was about to go into surgery for my broken knee asshole... And grammar why should I care about grammar what r u a school teacher you faggot I will ****ing kill you!

Not for game:

Why do you need knee surgery? Sucking too much Dick?

Not for game:

Why do you need knee surgery? Sucking too much Dick?

It takes a certain kind of person to even consider "sucking too much dick"... or sucking any dick at all, for that matter

Your songs suck. Sounds like a little girl, even worse. Sounds like biebs.

You know, at least I've got the balls to make it public. I bet if you put YOUR music online, I'd shoot my ears off.

(But in all seriousness, I know... I sound like the singer for Rush and it's a very bad thing...)

Back