The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Well ****, I fought a ****in' invisible dragon myself about half a month back... Dragonrend was also my best friend. Absolutely shocking they didn't patch it yet. /sarcasm

TF2's trading really does have an economy... Interesting.

Even though most of us would be happier without one, the TF2 economy is very much alive. An unusual flaming Killer's Kabuto selling for $2,200 is proof of a viable economy.

Haven't run into any invsible dragons, but I have run into plenty of backwards flying dragons. I think it had something to do with that mod. Also tried playing Skyrim after some time of leaving it alone. Are the graphics on the characters supposed to look like they're made of clay?

Sonic Megamix is bloody hard.
ITS LIKE A NEW SONIC GAME

ON THE MEGADRIVE!

Characters I have made today in soul calibur 5:

Sun-Wukong (monkey king)
Piccolo
Freddy Kruger
Stalking Wolf (Days Passed Away)
A zombie
Magneto

I like it myself. And I'm usually extremely picky when it comes to fighting games.

Just bought Yakuza Dead Souls. Zombies!!! Hope it isn't horrible.

Unfortunately no, the Left 4 Dead series is Xbox and PC only.

Yeah Portal 2 did come out on the PS3, which irked me further about Left 4 Dead. Oh well, my gf has an Xbox, I could probably just buy it and play it on her console.

I don't recall Advanced Co-op being so easy (not that I didn't die many times, lord no :lol: ). Well, guess I've gotten better over the months. Which doesn't make any sense since my experience with Expert targeting is the same as it has always been. Or maybe all that unintentional sniping practice is what's letting me not fail tremendously... Whatever, I'll take it.

To bad the game its self is shite

It ain't that bad, ... well, 'least not as a competitive fighter. And it definitely ain't as bad as SFxT. :lol:

Unfortunately no, the Left 4 Dead series is Xbox and PC only.

Oh look, another Microsod(/PC) exclusive I don't give a **** about!

... God damn it, I hate my 360. What the hell was I thinking when I shelled out the money for one? ;_;

Sell it brah, get the PS3. It has WAAAAAAAAAAYYYYY better exclusives under its belt. Metal Gear Solid 4, Uncharted, God of War (if you're into that sort of thing), Little Big Planet, Killzone (meh), Infamous, Twisted Metal, Ico/Shadow of the Colossus collection, Jak & Daxter collection, ect

Sell it brah

Don't have to tell me twice. :lol:

I'm waitin' to see whether or not the PS4 will have backwards compatibility, though. And even if it doesn't, I expect some hackery to aid me in playin' PS3 games on it... :shifty:

Rumors say no so far, I think.

Internet access required to play too. God, ill have to keep my PS3 in case I deploy again.

DSCF9199.jpg

The only way to play Virtual on

Back