The Post-Game Thread (now with moar games!)

Borderlands 2 man, playin nothing else but it

This is mainly because my CPU went tits up and I cant be bothered to wire anything else up

White Fatalis released in July, can't wait.

My first death in Awakening was an axe crit from a boss. I'm also not getting what determines an adjacent unit to do a follow up attack.

My first death in Awakening was an axe crit from a boss. I'm also not getting what determines an adjacent unit to do a follow up attack.
There is a percentage there that tell how likely an adjacent unit will attack with them but I think its based on relationship ranking and stuff like that

I've just finished XIII-2. I've never seen a sequel turn over a new leaf for the series like this game did. The only flaws with it is the unexpectedly short length and the lobotomized combat in comparison to the first game. The nonsensical story became interesting despite being time travel. The villain was among the best in the entire franchise. And dat ending. It felt so good even though it shouldn't. The lack of CGI aside from the beginning and end only made the scenes even more memorable. There's apparently about 7 more endings, which I'll attempt. Very enjoyable game.

Lightning Returns was supposed to release last year and was changed to a fall release of this year, although there's been absolutely no news recently regarding it.

On three different occasions when I was takin' a short break from life, I did like, one or two hunts while I was homeless. I have a problem.

Speaking of problems, I'm playin' 3U again and doin' a HBG run for every quest in order t' really better myself with the weapon. Currently in Moga High-rank. Wonder if I'll be able t' DPS village Ala enough for a solo run in just High-rank gear, considerin' ammo constraints... even with combines. No slime abuse like I did with bow that other time lel.

White Fatalis released in July, can't wait.

ive been short one wing from making the longsword for a ****ing month argh

On three different occasions when I was takin' a short break from life, I did like, one or two hunts while I was homeless. I have a problem.

Speaking of problems, I'm playin' 3U again and doin' a HBG run for every quest in order t' really better myself with the weapon. Currently in Moga High-rank. Wonder if I'll be able t' DPS village Ala enough for a solo run in just High-rank gear, considerin' ammo constraints... even with combines. No slime abuse like I did with bow that other time lel.

ive been short one wing from making the longsword for a ****ing month argh

I was mistaken, but ended up taking a couple of them down in a JP quest anyway.

I'm still most satisfied with Amatsu and Ceadeus armors personally. I have since forced myself to put Monster Hunter down, however.

I've been playing Shovel Knight a lot lately but I think the last game I finished/completed was Battleblock Theater. Or Pokemon OR (also known as 'the lesser of the two'.) Also went back to They Bleed Pixels and finished the new levels. exp 0.666 was hellish.

Last edited:
In Sm4sh a casual friend'a mine can occasionally takes games off of me when I ain't playin' mains. halp

Huntin' up a storm in 3U still. Did one hunt in 4U for the first time in a week and got epic loot, praise be to RNG Goddess.

Can't really play Monster Hunter, what with my system's broken shoulder buttons. Restarted Thief Gold and trying to actually finish it this time. Made it up to that dragging Mages Tower level. All those ceramic floors and narrow hallways make progressing undetected a chore. Playing Senran Kagura 2 on the 3DS. The first game actually had good plot, in both ways.

Recently completed Shovel Knight. I wish I would have had this game available to me in the early 90s, it was a well-balanced pleasure to say the least.

I was thinking about getting back into shiny hunting in Pokemon with the new mechanics looking kind of fun and all but I can't really bring myself to want to do it so I suppose it's back to Steam and finding people to play with.

I bonked Quiet on the head with a supply drop. Why? I think outside of the box.

A few rounds of Trifoce Heroes.

I've learned that there are people who know nothing when it comes to basic puzzles.
Single Player is no fun...

Why did I buy this when I have no friends. God dammit... It was "Zelda" in the title wasn't it...

[video=youtube;aJXjmCBd6T4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJXjmCBd6T4[/video]

Take a Saturn with a nackerd drive
Add a Rhea

IT LIVES!
Also I end up playing on it more

Hunting. Lots of hunting. Chasin' after mini crowns in 4U to complete my guild card 100%. Replayin' 3U at the same time because... well, I have a bloody problem. At this point my Heavy Bowgun trainin' to use the weapon in 4U is moot, as I no longer intend to... and I've switched t' Switch Axe training. Didn't dabble in it very much in 3U, only enough t' understand the basics. Once I close out 3U's G-rank with Swaxe, I'll take it for a spin in 4U.

Can't really play Monster Hunter, what with my system's broken shoulder buttons.

I'd get sick'a evade lancin' real quick.

I was thinking about getting back into shiny hunting in Pokemon with the new mechanics looking kind of fun and all but I can't really bring myself to want to do it so I suppose it's back to Steam and finding people to play with.

Shinnies are apparently twice as easy t' find nowadays, the encounter rate of (most?) every method has been doubled. Not that I'd know, I've been a bonafide filthy casual since XY's release lel. Still grandly lookin' forward to Z.

altho dont starve (together) > pokemon

Why did I buy this when I have no friends. God dammit... It was "Zelda" in the title wasn't it...

I'll gladly play the game with ya.

... If I had the money t' buy it.

I'll gladly play the game with ya.

... If I had the money t' buy it.
Putting the game away till I get more friends. 'Less I just give up on it entirely. The game is brutal alone.

I feel like I'm gonna have to cool it with all the handheld games. Still have consoles awaiting me to complete them.

Back