The Problem With Game Producers...

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
OK, so what im about to tell you, is how producers of games like redsteel, zelda, call of duty 3 and such games, should have been improved, but werent?

Now most of you will probably have red steel. the same amout may have Cod3...probably all of you have zelda.

now when we first turn on our games for the first time ever, we immediatley lock on to the mistakes they made, and the improvments they should have made.

E.G:

- Redsteel -

Multiplayer, there is no sword fighting? now swords are probably the best part of Redsteel, yet theres no multiplayer for it. Wierd huh?

Glitches, i havent had any myself, but their have been complaints.

- Zelda -

Not many problem with zelda apart from a few...such as Tthey could have made a quck transporter, like being able to quick travel to important places (Ordon Village, Kakriko Village, etc)

That could have made the game so much more easier and less annoying.

- Cod3 -

youre in a trench during ww2...the last thing you need is not to be able to see weather the guy your shooting is a german, or your best friend across the war zone. they should have made it clearer who the enemy was.

Also a multi player mode would have been great.

- Wario Ware -

An excellent game, yet there should have been more of a story line..and also a multi player feature you dont need to unlock...

Its Just these small things that can take a game from good, to brilliant. why in the hell do these PROFESSIONAL producers not see these small changes that can make the game double what its worth?

This has been annoying me for a while, becuase i think producers need to think before the produce...its like they deliberatley leave out the best parts. how can they not see that a sword fight multi player would be breath takingly fun!

Well now its your turn. what do you think? have i got a point, or not?

In any case, whats your opinion on these games and their producers?

ottoman said:
- Zelda -

Not many problem with zelda apart from a few...such as Tthey could have made a quck transporter, like being able to quick travel to important places (Ordon Village, Kakriko Village, etc)

You'll get that in a bit.
After the third dungeon.

ottoman said:
OK, so what im about to tell you, is how producers of games like redsteel, zelda, call of duty 3 and such games, should have been improved, but werent?

Now most of you will probably have red steel. the same amout may have Cod3...probably all of you have zelda.

now when we first turn on our games for the first time ever, we immediatley lock on to the mistakes they made, and the improvments they should have made.

E.G:

- Redsteel -

Multiplayer, there is no sword fighting? now swords are probably the best part of Redsteel, yet theres no multiplayer for it. Wierd huh?

Glitches, i havent had any myself, but their have been complaints.

- Zelda -

- Cod3 -

youre in a trench during ww2...the last thing you need is not to be able to see weather the guy your shooting is a german, or your best friend across the war zone. they should have made it clearer who the enemy was.

Also a multi player mode would have been great.

- Wario Ware -

An excellent game, yet there should have been more of a story line..and also a multi player feature you dont need to unlock...

Its Just these small things that can take a game from good, to brilliant. why in the hell do these PROFESSIONAL producers not see these small changes that can make the game double what its worth?

This has been annoying me for a while, becuase i think producers need to think before the produce...its like they deliberatley leave out the best parts. how can they not see that a sword fight multi player would be breath takingly fun!

Well now its your turn. what do you think? have i got a point, or not?

In any case, whats your opinion on these games and their producers?

red steel is annoying indeed

ur zelda question was answered :p

I dont think it was any easier for most real WW2 soldiers to separate friends from foes covered in all that mud and stuff, so its ok with me

wario ware should be longer ofc, but it has a bit lowered price anyway... and great for multiplayer

NecroDemonNZXT said:
red steel is annoying indeed

ur zelda question was answered :p

I dont think it was any easier for most real WW2 soldiers to separate friends from foes covered in all that mud and stuff, so its ok with me

wario ware should be longer ofc, but it has a bit lowered price anyway... and great for multiplayer

yeah but i dont want to be in WW2. i Want to be at my house playing Cod3, where i can just play and know who to shoot. a game should be a game, not real life. its one of the reasons we all bought the wii. its all fantasy inspired by real life. you see what i mean?

you are wrong in various parts, for example Zelda: that's te way the games are, no teletransportation, but they still put it because of whining people who don't like to explore...CoD3: for your information that's the way it was in the wars; you didn't know who was who, all looked the same, dirty, dusty, and especially if they had the same uniform color, think more realistic the next time...and for Wario Ware they didn't put immediate multiplayer so that the player alone would be able to learn the forms and then when it comes to multiplayer he or she is more experienced, and the story is shorten precisely because of this, but you always can go back and play all the minigames for each character

ottoman said:
yeah but i dont want to be in WW2. i Want to be at my house playing Cod3, where i can just play and know who to shoot. a game should be a game, not real life. its one of the reasons we all bought the wii. its all fantasy inspired by real life. you see what i mean?

I'm sorry to say that you are wrong, sir; if it's a realitic looking game you want or a game that is inspired by real life events like that one, then real life elements you'll get, now if you want fantasy then get an RPG in there you can recognize alll enemies, they are colorful and big and monstruous, or just buy an anime-styled war game like Battallion Wars which is fantastic(fantasy) and not much realistic

QUOTE=Axtlar]I'm sorry to say that you are wrong, sir; if it's a realitic looking game you want or a game that is inspired by real life events like that one, then real life elements you'll get, now if you want fantasy then get an RPG in there you can recognize alll enemies, they are colorful and big and monstruous, or just buy an anime-styled war game like Battallion Wars which is fantastic(fantasy) and not much realistic[/QUOTE]

i didn’t mean that all games were fantasy, but they are made different from real life, to make the game more fun and easier to play. and i like i said, i want to play Cod3, not be in WW2 threres a difference...the thing that actually bugs me s that if you shoot your friends, then the game ends as game over? well how the hell should i know?! like you said they look the same for realistic reasons, but im saying was that a good choice? SHOULD they look the same? the answer is no.

Wario ware, your point was a good one. i agree, how ever most people play them selves before multiplayer (i always do, or i dont know what im doing)

Zelda, ell i didnt know that you got the transporters during the game, but it should have been there at the start, because sometimes you end up doubling back and taking the same rout 4 times. its annoying. However you’ve made some good points, thanks.

Redsteel i have no problems with so far, its an entertaining game... i find myself laughing whenever i shoot someone in a funny manner and they go flying. Zelda i had no problem with at all, there was quick transport but i loved just using Epona, makes the game last longer hence worth playing. i expected wario ware to be short, all the other ones were the same way minus the fact they dont have multiplayer. COD3 i had no trouble picking out who to shoot, i found that everytime i was shooting, i was shooting at someone who shot at me... i never had a problem with it...plus the fact people already brought up, its more realistic that way...after all, isnt that what people want in a WW game?

CoD3 Is Pretty Good... But Reeeealy Frustrating

And You CAN ******** In Zelda After The Third Dungeon

...Hmph
Haven't Played RS Yet...

actually in the case of COD3, i have had no trouble at all figuring out who is who. it is quite simple. i usually go by 3 things

1. just go by who is across from you and who is shooting in your direction.
2. this is kinda of hard, but sometimes you can hear which direction the germans are yelling from.
3. i always go by the way your target goes red if your aimed at an enemy. and if you aim at a friend the target goes green and their name comes up next to it.

im not sure if its the same with yours becuase you might be able to turn that off i guess. but its so easy to tell who is who. the only time ive killed my own teamate was during a really eradic battle and everyone was moving and i just started shooting all over with my machine gun lol

ottoman said:
- Zelda -

to be honest i prefer riding on epona on long journeys. it gives me a sense of adventure and as if i am actually travelling.
but i do use midna's warp for quick transportation sometimes.

Back