The PS3 Song

This video is old. If you want some real views on the ps3 on youtube, you need to look up chadwarden.

im not dissing the talent found with the song maker, im dissing the fact 1) this song has been posted again here in this forum, where it seems some people listen to it as if it were the bible or something, 2) that I really dont like fanboys and this song is only instigates them. I have a feeling the guy probably used the program for song writers that finds rhymes for them, however his lyrics do pull together well, except when he uses and edits the voice recordings of the sony employees, like the "um um um um um" is cut and looped over and over and over. So, no Im not acting like a fanboy, but if you poop where the flies hang out, they will have a field party (aka, poopapalooza). In this case, posting ps3 hating videos and songs here is the same thing.

Shiftfallout said:
im not dissing the talent found with the song maker, im dissing the fact 1) this song has been posted again here in this forum, where it seems some people listen to it as if it were the bible or something, 2) that I really dont like fanboys and this song is only instigates them. I have a feeling the guy probably used the program for song writers that finds rhymes for them, however his lyrics do pull together well, except when he uses and edits the voice recordings of the sony employees, like the "um um um um um" is cut and looped over and over and over. So, no Im not acting like a fanboy, but if you poop where the flies hang out, they will have a field party (aka, poopapalooza). In this case, posting ps3 hating videos and songs here is the same thing.

I like the reference to feces, but...no.

yah this video has been posted about 93893683690834690386903 times in just about every section.
but, this is also a new version, but i like the first one better (all that is changed are the pictures)

A lot of effort went into that song. Shift do you know the difference between garbage and quality? Go troll around Youtube for 2 hours if you don't know what crappy videos are. It's rare to see something done that well.

I liked the old video version.

Flagel said:
This video is old. If you want some real views on the ps3 on youtube, you need to look up chadwarden.

lmao...dont even get me started with chad warden lmao:lol: :lol: :crazy: :crazy:

allstar2b87 said:
lmao...dont even get me started with chad warden lmao:lol: :lol: :crazy: :crazy:

HAHA I love that guy and everything he says is so true LMFAO

Okay Shift what sagema said that is one of the best (and no not because of the content) YouTube videos ever made and he didn't make anything up Killzone is obviously worse than most FPS's there aren't any must have exclusive games as of now you can't contact your actual friends the only opinion he inserts is the fact that he likes 360 better if you think this video says the PS3 sucks then it does and if this were the same song insulting the 360 you would say you like it and it's very well done

Edit: and Shift you make like this version better... since it sucks and it insults the 360

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuN8v5Gdm48[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
yeah, i posted this three months ago only to find it had been posted before lol..searching doesnt include ps3 though so it's hard to find another one.

WiiZero said:

BUT THAT IS JUST AWFUL THE FIRST 40 SECONDS MAKES NO SENSE

the 360 doesnt cost the most, the ps3 does
the 360 had online play from launch
whats bad about exclusive games?
and how was an invitation to halo 3 ridiculous?

Last edited:
Back