The Rep (YOu Must Read)

dakuda said:
What have I advertised?
You're flaunting how you're the co-admin of a site. This could indirectly lead to advertising if a member wondered what site you were a co-admin of, you tell them. There you have it. But like she said, that hardly fits the guidelines at best, but that was her point.

P.S. The past 7 or 8 posts have been nothing but spam. STOP.

Brawny said:
Nothing against tyler either....but graphics has absolutely NO need for moderators at the moment. We are a decent bunch of non-newbs....
Just thought I'd add this as well. Brawny, i'm not attacking you, but I just PM'd Jill will about 15 threads that needed to have things done to them (this was about a day ago) and I PM'd her again just now to delete something. Plus the section's getting busier every day. Some of the threads also need EXTREME updating.

ssbb_lover said:
You're flaunting how you're the co-admin of a site. This could indirectly lead to advertising if a member wondered what site you were a co-admin of, you tell them. There you have it. But like she said, that hardly fits the guidelines at best, but that was her point.

P.S. The past 7 or 8 posts have been nothing but spam. STOP.

I have not mentioned the name of the site, nor have I told anyone. It is in no way related to video games or the Wii. It is like me saying I have a car. If no one knows what kind of car, what does it matter?

Nothing I have said violates these rules. Plus, I hardly call mentioning something twice flaunting. It fit in the context of those conversations.

14. No Advertising – Spam
Do not heedlessly place your advertisements through the Discussion Forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your WiiChat.com Membership. Affiliate links are not allowed within the forums. If you wish to promote a particular program then promote the program not your own affiliate tie with it.

15. Competing Sites
The internet is a big place, and it's no surprise that from time to time a site will come along whose mission is to occupy the same niche as WiiChat.com. We have no issue with that. However, it would be against our best interests, and therefore the best interests of our members, for us to allow such sites to build upon our popularity by promoting themselves on WiiChat.com. Therefore, no competing site may attempt to gain traffic from WiiChat.com in any way, including but not limited to links in posts, signatures, profile information, PM's, emails, or IM's.

dakuda said:
I have not mentioned the name of the site, nor have I told anyone. It is in no way related to video games or the Wii. It is like me saying I have a car. If no one knows what kind of car, what does it matter?

Nothing I have said violates these rules. Plus, I hardly call mentioning something twice flaunting. It fit in the context of those conversations.
Dakuda, that's that's my exact point. I was saying what I said in the sense of me being the mod and banning you. I said "it barely fits the guidelines, if that". I for one have never seen you say you were a co-admin of a site except for that post on the last page. I think you just mis-understood my post and how it was supposed to be meant.

ssbb_lover said:
Just thought I'd add this as well. Brawny, i'm not attacking you, but I just PM'd Jill will about 15 threads that needed to have things done to them (this was about a day ago) and I PM'd her again just now to delete something. Plus the section's getting busier every day. Some of the threads also need EXTREME updating.

NP

updating is different than modding though.

Just to be clear, I have nothing against you being mod, no hint of jealousy either.

Meh, We should just leave. this is between Jill and Dakuda. ("ignore brawny"...LMFAO)

Brawny said:
NP

updating is different than modding though.

Just to be clear, I have nothing against you being mod, no hint of jealousy either.

Meh, We should just leave. this is between Jill and Dakuda. ("ignore brawny"...LMFAO)

You can't talk about being ignored:lol:

Hmm, I am 10 off my 7th block:cryin:

I was thinking the exact same thing....

Is the FAQ closed yet? I bumped this thread actually...just to say light green = 50 points. LMAO

Back