The Search for the 3rd Party Characters! Who will they be?

TiwazTyrsfist said:
[In a big announcer voice] INCORRECT [/In a big announcer voice]
Megaman does all of the following
Fire a laser
Fire drill missles
Fire large blades
Fire exploding snakes
Stop Time
Pop up a Shield (made of leaves)
Fire a bladed boomerang
Throw Bombs
Throw Large Rocks
Use a Beam Sword (In an actual game, unlike Samus)
HADOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOKEN!!!

You lose...
BAD END

Seriously though, Old-School Megaman
Down-Special, switching between weapons, which just switches his main Special.
Maybe six different weapons, with color change as appropriate.

Wow, Sorabrawl just got owned.
Megaman for brawl!

Indeed. Rockman for Brawl!

If there must be another 3rd party character than Rockman deserves it far more than any other previously mentioned character.

Geno doesn't stand a chance. Only 2 games and the second one (mario and luigi superstar saga?) He wasn't even a playable character or an NPC. He explained the tutorial. Doesn't count in my opinion as an actual game character. So in a sense he's only had 1 game. He's destined for an AT if anything at all.

Rockman=Mega man

In japan he is known as rockman not mega man. and the majority of the games I have owned of his were japanes imports so I just got used to calling him rockman b/c that's what i always translated it as.

Extra Life Mushroom said:
Rockman=Mega man

In japan he is known as rockman not mega man. and the majority of the games I have owned of his were japanes imports so I just got used to calling him rockman b/c that's what i always translated it as.

Well, there's a bit of gaming knowledge. Thank you for those pearls mushy.

killik119 said:
Well, there's a bit of gaming knowledge. Thank you for those pearls mushy.

No prob. If I'm of any assistance click the little green mushroom (not my avatar the smaller one)..nah j/k rep is earned not given.

But yeah I remember ordering Rockman X3 for my old sega Saturn on eBay all those years ago. Good times.

Note to self:learn how to perfect the 'swap trick' so you can play Symphony of the night on your new modded Saturn. (any help is appreciated)

wizkid0111 said:
Well, I'm with the majority that one of them will be Megaman but if there are 4 or 5, which I doubt, I hope it would be Ratchet from the Rachet and Clank series and The Prince from the Prince of Persia series.

well i think the character has to appear on the nintendo for atleast 1 game.

Sketch Turner said:
Pit was only a PC in Kid Icarus (to the best of my knowledge) and so were the Ice Climbers. Geno reminds me of Krow from Naruto, lol

yeah but they're the main protagonists in their games....(and there's a sequel to kid icarus)

geno was just a side character, while the main one was mario...

mushroomedmario said:
yeah but they're the main protagonists in their games....(and there's a sequel to kid icarus)

geno was just a side character, while the main one was mario...

Geno wasn't a side character. He's as much of a side character as Tails is in Sonic, or Luigi is in Mario. He was one of the main characters of the game. I know he was one of my lead guys in Super Mario RPG.

Yes, the MAIN character was Mario, but he wasn't just an extra, like, say Toad?

Which brings me to how Geno actually has a back-story! O.O

Last edited:
AtomicB said:

Geno wasn't a side character. He's as much of a side character as Tails is in Sonic, or Luigi is in Mario. He was one of the main characters of the game. I know he was one of my lead guys in Super Mario RPG.

Yes, the MAIN character was Mario, but he wasn't just an extra, like, say Toad?

Which brings me to how Geno actually has a back-story! O.O

sorry i didn't mean side character, just meant not the main protagonist

and toad was the main protagonist in wario's woods (although it's just a side game)

mushroomedmario said:
sorry i didn't mean side character, just meant not the main protagonist

and toad was the main protagonist in wario's woods (although it's just a side game)

Wait... What? Really? Toad starred in a game? o_O... That's new information to me!...

I'd like it if they'd both get in! The more the merrier. And it'd be interesting to see what the devs could do with Toad... ...

ToadSMB.PNG

"So you're telling me, that Bowser set up maximum security in his castle, and even guard the entrance himself with a self-destruct mechanism in the bridge, to guard you?"

killik119 said:
Wow, Sorabrawl just got owned.
Megaman for brawl!
lol thats what i've been saying, because megaman has such a vast majority of moves he could easily be made a move set and mabye his own custom shield (like kirby's down b) but i never though of switching through all his past abilitys for his B.

But whats funny is he really can do a hadoken. in MMX he gets it as an easteregg, you have to like, die 3 times in the mole man stage or whatever, go jump off of this moving rail way, dont die by bats. land on a wall, climb it, and thers a capsule that gives him it/

Back