The Search for the 3rd Party Characters! Who will they be?

i'm going to put this int he megaman thread as well but

some guy'scomment in the link you gave me said:
As for this podcast, Inafune-san states there's still a few months until release, leading many to assume it was recorded a while back. Then at the MM anniversary when he was asked the same thing there he was far more coy than in this podcast...suspicious? Some seem to think so!

seems kinda fishy, again im' not going to believe it until i have 100% proof

Sorry for the newbie question but, what is a third-party character or game?

Okay, say your nintendo....your First party....

getting Konami to make a game for you, they are not a nintendo company....so they are third party...

However to tell the truth, i forgot what a second party is...."if they still have second parties?"

Personally, after I saw the update for the music from Sonic, you'll notice he mentioned that Knuckles was in the 3rd Sonic sequel which could be a hint, just the hint that Pichu wouldn't return because Pikachu was wearing his outfits, and the last time he mentioned a character that might be in that also hasn't been confirmed yet was the update where he also mentioned Mr. Game & Watch, plus this update was also a music update too, so IMO, I think Knuckles will be in, with maybe Tails, and two other characters from the Metal Gear Solid series will be in also, I just can't see them only putting in one charater from each others series when it's rumored they'll will be over 40 characters.

First Party is the company developing games for itself.

Nintendo making game for Nintendo.
Sony making games for Sony.
Microsoft making games for Microsoft.

Second Party is a developer that only makes games for one company's system.

Retro Studios making Metroid for Nintendo.
Game Freak making Pokemon for Nintendo.
HAL Laboratory making Smash Bros. (or Kirby) for Nintendo.

Third Party is a developer making games for whoever the hecks they want.

Square Enix makes games for whoever they want.
Capcom makes games for whoever they want.
Konami makes games for whoever they want.

I think Ratchet might make it and here's why
In the UK Nintendo Magazine this month or last month it said that Imsoniac were helping Nintendo with the spherical worlds of Galaxy
Is this true because this might be a reason why for him to get in

sorabrawl said:
I think Ratchet might make it and here's why
In the UK Nintendo Magazine this month or last month it said that Imsoniac were helping Nintendo with the spherical worlds of Galaxy
Is this true because this might be a reason why for him to get in
You do have a good point but . . .
Ratchet just doesn't seem like a guy in Brawl
I mean, he is a popular character, but not really wanted as a character in SSBB.
Doesn't have the Nintendo feel
If that makes sense at all.
But maybe!!

Back