The seriousness of "Sora meeting Mario"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vedelkin10

Henshin A Go Go Baby!
May 31, 2007
Well as you all last years 'Aprils Fools joke' Was about the "Mushroom Kingdom hearts" Yea they're was about a 15% of people who believed it, But Now that people are having speculations & clues of a strong (MABYE) of Sora being in SuperSmashBros.Brawl, Well what will really happen in "IF" Sora is in? What new uproars will this cause?.. What if?.. :O!

I'd love to see Sora in a Wii version of Kingdom Hearts but that's just a April fools joke and has a slim chance of happening...

If Sora became part of the Wii, then the PS3 would sell even worse! Hahaha, no just kidding. I'm not sure about that happening, seems very unrealistic. But then again, Snake did too. Hmmm.....

Well, basicly everybody but sony have said they're A. Not making any PS3 exclusive games, and B. They love the Wii.

Square in particular loves the Wii. They keep saying something about FFXIV being a Wii game... Just hearsay and rumor for now, but...

Well if you check various gaming websites, I think nintendo said there would be several third party characters. But the next KH game is for a handheld anyway.

Well I don't think Kingdom Hearts has ever really been "EXCLUSIVE" to Sony technically. I mean there was that GBA game that takes place between Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2 so I've always felt it's possible Nintendo or Microsoft would get ports or sequels eventually. The problem Sony has is that they don't have ANY titles that are enough alone to save the PS3. Mario's titles, Zelda's titles, Metroid's titles, those all have diehard fans that would buy a Wii JUST to play those games. Halo is enough to make a LOT of people buy a 360. But since Metal Gear Solid won't be exclusive, that leaves stuff like God of War, Ratchet and Clank, games like that... and as good as they may be, they're not enough to pull the PS3 out alone. Kingdom Hearts would be the same way and I'm sure Square Enix realizes that so I'm optimistic they'll bring their games to Wii and/or 360. Besides... the key blade... a Wii remote... come on, it's obvious :)

please stop with all these threads about the wii kingdom hearts. its been discussed about 1000 times in 1000 different threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back