The State of Metroid Prime Corruption?....

zephyr1080

Wii Owner
Apr 26, 2007
I just checked IGN and Gamespot to see if there was any news of MP3 having multiplayer and i noticed that instead of saying "single player, multiplayer(TBA) it said just "single player". WHY WHY WHY! Does this mean no multiplayer.:mad:

No, this doesn't mean no multiplayer calm down little boy this game is yet to have a release date so not much information is out yet don't worry Metroid Prime Hunters was probabaly bought by alot of people because of online Nintendo wouldn't be stupid enough to make Metroid without Online.

Mmmm, Metroid with 8 player split screen and 16 player online multiplayer. *hopes!*

zephyr1080 said:
I just checked IGN and Gamespot to see if there was any news of MP3 having multiplayer and i noticed that instead of saying "single player, multiplayer(TBA) it said just "single player". WHY WHY WHY! Does this mean no multiplayer.:mad:
I hope by the time they release metroid will have multi player

zephyr1080 said:

There's rumored to be some news of some sort on the game next week. Nobody knows the nature of it yet, but a release date and some final determination on online mode would be nice.

Back