the US wiichat MSC tourney

LevesqueIsKing said:
Its now 9:00 over here and they still havent called, should I be worried?
they hardly ever call me, but that's probably because i usually know the release dates before them, lol. why, why, do i have to be 16 to work there?!

EDIT: nvm, they just called. automated message in both english and spanish.

Last edited:
I would love to be a part of this, but my girlfriend cut her eye today and has a doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'm gonna get a chance to make it to the store :( I hope to play yous sometime this week though!

LilWiiWii said:
I would love to be a part of this, but my girlfriend cut her eye today and has a doctors appointment tomorrow and I'm not sure if I'm gonna get a chance to make it to the store :( I hope to play yous sometime this week though!
you can still join, tourney doesn't start till friday.

I got my call today too. I was ****ing napping after my Anthropology class. I got all excited cause I thought it was my girlfriend who was supposed to be calling me from vacation.

Nope, just EB telling me what I already know.....waking me up from precious finals week recovery nap time :mad5:

Whoever I'm matched up against. The match may have to wait until Sunday night, maybe monday morning/night. I didn't bring my Wi-Fi adapter to school with me, and I don't move back home until Sunday night

Aww that sucks i hate it when people wake me up...especially computers!!!

^I just called my Gamestop (they never called) and they said that they wouldnt be available until 2 or 3.

:mad5:

I'd be game but wait a few days cus the online is still a bit shakey on launch.

Back