The "What I Got For Christmas" Thread

index.ognc

Well everyone else was posting pics so I thought I would too.:) I got this jacket and some other crap. I got it in Black and it's awesome! What do you guys think?...:)

-I got Galaxy (finally understand your sig Celeste xD)
-Clothes from the store Pac Sun (I'm getting more once my mom gets more money)
-A cologne called Kirra. Smells really good. My girlfriend picked it out so girls must like it :lol:
-A new microphone for playing CounterStrike
-The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Ultimatum (Supremecy was sold out)
-The Orange Box (actually my bro's but anyway, it contains Half Life, Half Life 2, Team Fortress, and Portal)
-a hoody that my girlfriend bought for me.
-A Wii carrying bag.

There is more to come, clothes wise. Lol the only place I shop at is Pac Sun :lol:

mushroomedmario said:
holy spoilage!(looking at you monsteroids)

Ey! My friend got a Wii, iPod, SMG, Rayman RR2, Wii Play, and a trip to Disneyworld!!! :prrr: Disneyworld!!!!!!!!!! :cryin:

I got got Rayman Raving Rabbids 2 and Ice Age 2: The Meltdown. Oh, and the Dummies Guide to eBay. Seriously. At least one of them will get some use.

Desi_Wii_G said:
index.ognc

Well everyone else was posting pics so I thought I would too.:) I got this jacket and some other crap. I got it in Black and it's awesome! What do you guys think?...:)

That's really nice =]

Looks smart!

So beyond the stuff ~n~ things, the wifey always gets me an event present. You know something to experience vs. something to stick on a shelf.

One year it was tickets to see Tool (or Metallica? one was for the BDay), the next were tickets to see Jerry Seinfeld and this year she scored me a 2-day pass with full pit access to the 24 Hours of Daytona! Woo!

(I'll also got/will be getting some race enhancement hardware :D )

Bloody hell so many of you are spoilt! I'm pretty sure every year, as I get older, I get less and less...I'm not quite at my dads stage where I just get socks, boxers, and bath stuff though, so it's not too bad!

But I got:
-Sterling
-DVDs (Zoolander, Family Guy Christmas Special, Road Trip, War of the Worlds, The Football Factory, Home Alone, Equilibrium, and others that I can't remember)
-Babyliss i-Trim [awesome]
-Armani Black aftershave
-Clothes [that I picked] (including a new waistcoat, a smart cardigan thing, a top, two sets of fine pjs, and a scarf)
-Bits and Bobs (including deoderant/body wash set, chocolate and sweets, LFC passport holder [you know you're jealous, Frogger], and probably more things that I can't remember)

I never get anything that I can play with though on Cristmas Day/Boxing Day any more, so I'm bored, there's nothing on TV, and my toes are cold.

On a random note, I'm thinking of buying a PS3, and GH3 is intriguing me greatly.

Last edited:
Wow, I should just leave this thread before I have a heart attack. ):

The "event" things sound a lot more memorable than a simple gift. That's a great tradition you got.

I suspect my first gift to give will be tickets to something. >>

Lewi T said:
Bloody hell so many of you are spoilt! I'm pretty sure every year, as I get older, I get less and less...I'm not quite at my dads stage where I just get socks, boxers, and bath stuff though, so it's not too bad!

But I got:
-Sterling
-DVDs (Zoolander, Family Guy Christmas Special, Road Trip, War of the Worlds, The Football Factory, Home Alone, Equilibrium, and others that I can't remember)
-Babyliss i-Trim [awesome]
-Armani Black aftershave
-Clothes [that I picked] (including a new waistcoat, a smart cardigan thing, a top, two sets of fine pjs, and a scarf)
-Bits and Bobs (including deoderant/body wash set, chocolate and sweets, LFC passport holder [you know you're jealous, Frogger], and probably more things that I can't remember)

I never get anything that I can play with though on Cristmas Day/Boxing Day any more, so I'm bored, there's nothing on TV, and my toes are cold.

On a random note, I'm thinking of buying a PS3, and GH3 is intriguing me greatly.

Of course I'm jealous, I don't have a passport. ;)

Lewi T said:
Bloody hell so many of you are spoilt! I'm pretty sure every year, as I get older, I get less and less...

I think what happens is you accumulate so much stuff as you get older - I mean, we have way more "stuff" than we'll ever need. Applicances, electronics, etc., runneth over. Though you do get to a point where stuff needs *replacing* so the cycle eventually starts again :lol:

FWIW, if you're the kind of person who's into media/movies/books you're never too old to get fun stuff like videogames, [board] games, videos, books (all of which I got :) ) or like last year I got an Indo Board and some new pads for one of my decks (so 40+ doesn't have to mean socks and Bengay...)

[edit to correct my quote mistake!]

Brawny said:
The "event" things sound a lot more memorable than a simple gift. That's a great tradition you got.

Yeah, it's fun because it adds a whole new category for a potential gift! Theme park tickets, concerts, sporting events, cruises, etc.

The other thing that's really cool - usually the event is a few months after Christmas, so you get something to look forward to way after the holiday season is over.

Last edited:
Man, you guys are way too spoilt.
Either your parents have way too much money to spend, or you always get your own way on everything, or maybe both :p

Christmas for me was pretty mild, mum got me some shaving/skin lotion stuff which is pretty nice, grandma gave me some money, not to mention the awesome Christmas lunch :) But my ace present was my guitar and amplifier, which I actually bought for myself a few weeks before Christmas (what an anti-climax).

I've wanted an guitar for ages, and now that I've got a wicked Ibanez, plus an amp with 30+ built-in effects I'm quite the happy one :)

Back