The "What I Got For Christmas" Thread

Sovieto said:
right, and i just want world peace.

Quickly hides box of world peace behind back

So, Sovi. looking forward to Christmas?

:shifty::lol:

went to barnes and noble again to do more christmas shopping, ended up with $50 worth of Moleskin notebooks for myself, and nothing for anyone else. Next year i think i'll have to make a list and send someone else to shop for me. it's getting ridiculous how much stuff i end up with for myself and i make little to no progress on shopping for others.
i suck at shopping.

kyle

I asked for a few games (Mercury Meltdown, Trauma Centre, RE4), a heatsink for my CPU, art pencils, and some clothes. My parents already gave my brother, sister, and I our cash portion, so I've bought a few games with it so far.

I've bought my dad season 10 of Southpark, and a Wii mini-game collection (game collection is for both parents really). I'll also be buying my mom one of those digital picture frames if I can ever find one in stock.

Today I got a Christmas present in the mail, yay!
It's the Skullcandy Full Metal Jacket earbuds, Hello Kitty McDonalds toys from Europe, and music DVDs. I was so excited when I opened the door and saw the package. Mail is so much fun.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Quickly hides box of world peace behind back

So, Sovi. looking forward to Christmas?

:shifty::lol:
That was freaking bril! Post of the year.

Anyway...I'm getting an eco ball and a gripper :) My deadlift shall no longer be held back by my puny forearms :D

owlsgo said:
some spoiled kids here.

I've seen parents spend over $1000.00/kid on Christmas alone. Quite shocking to be honest.

Syntax said:
I've seen parents spend over $1000.00/kid on Christmas alone. Quite shocking to be honest.

And theres me sayin I dont want anything and can you wait till I get a job (and get outa the red)for your present
(meh I was gonna make my mums home MP3 and Dab radio compatable but also user freindly ie so somebody that dosnt know how to use a computer can use it)

Mind you I think the most expensive thing I ever got for xmas was a Sega Saturn (when they where £200)

bilzar said:
I'll just edit my post in the future when I find out everything I got.

For my oldest brother I got him a Gunblade Replica(from FF8)
For his Girlfriend I got her a 9 in.. STOP!! Kids come to this place ya' know!
For my second oldest brother I got him monopoly for the computer
For his Girlfriend I got her a giant stuffed.. STTOPP! please man, this isnt neccesary.

lol it was staring me in the face. i had no choice but to do it.

Back