The Wii is for me!

OMG IM SO SPOILED i have 3 game boy colours, 4 nintendo DSs, 2 game boy advanced, 3 N 64s, a game cube and a wii and did I mension 1200.00$ worth of games? REALY spoiled! and I just got dimond and pearl 4 days ago and i already want ssbb. and Ive never had to work for any of it before! I love being spoiled RICH

Adamquest64 said:
If you want to play the Wii, you definitely need a special TV, as well as some other things. The only TV the Wii will run on is the WiiTV X-20,000 made by Rayvision. These TV's are only available in one store. Pluggy's electronics, located in Ridgeberry New Jersey, formerly a quaint country town, now a bussling business district since the Wii TV was released.
You will also need a special dual head blue wave outlet in which to plug your Wii. Here are a few simple steps for installation. 1)Remove old outlet using a Craftsman sledge hammer. 2)Line the wall eith Laser Tronics light-sensitive caulke compound. 3) Install blue wave outlet using only bi-particle grade imput joints. Refer to manual.
Lastly, it will be necessary to install four Transmatron Antanaes on your home. Businesses that specialize in this installation can be found in your yellow pages and will usually charge between three and five hundred dollars.
I hope this has been helpful, and good luck with your new Wii!

That's sarcasm.

Back