so i got my wii ...

Kitoace

Shin of Darkness
Jul 17, 2007
what should i do now ?

few things i know i need is a router i am gonna do wired
another controller and chuck

does the stand with the fan help a lot ?
any other hardware i should know about for the wii ?

i already pre ordered SSB:B even before i had my wii

going out to get Zelda tomorrow and maybe some more hardware

You don't need the stand with a fan... just a waste of money. Unless you like the lights... then it's kool...

You should pick up Red Steel. You'll either love it or hate it. Also, Metroid Prime 3.

Kitoace said:
what should i do now ?

few things i know i need is a router i am gonna do wired
another controller and chuck

does the stand with the fan help a lot ?
any other hardware i should know about for the wii ?

i already pre ordered SSB:B even before i had my wii

going out to get Zelda tomorrow and maybe some more hardware

definetly reserve medal of honor: heroes 2 b/c basically everyone here on wiichat is going to get it for 32 online madness. Don't grab the fan w/ stand b/c its a waste of money and i've had my wii turned on for like 6 hours and it was fine. When you do go wired, get the lan adapter.

you cant beat wii play with the controller, you get the controller, then you can sell the game on ebay or I think game stop takes it.

Sam's club has a 3 pack of Wii motes for 78 bucks, and a component video cable/Niko battery charger with batteries for 35(ish). so if you are looking for those things, and have a Sam's club card, its that way to go.

If your house doesn't usually get over 90 degrees you don't need a fan/cooler. Also, if the only reason you need a router is for the Wii, then don't get the router. I suggest getting the NIntendo Wifi USB connector or the LAN adapter for it instead.

Bry1500 said:
If your house doesn't usually get over 90 degrees you don't need a fan/cooler. Also, if the only reason you need a router is for the Wii, then don't get the router. I suggest getting the NIntendo Wifi USB connector or the LAN adapter for it instead.

will the wifi adapter get me online ? with out a wireless router

zapasant93 said:
you should get some games

So when you tell him to get games, throw in some examples.

Zelda is great, I hope you enjoy it.
Metroid Prime 3 is also very good.

Back