Votes: 7 9.0%
  • I will not help

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • I will help and support!

Votes: 23 29.5%
  • I will not Help nor support this ridiculous *thing*

Votes: 6 7.7%

• Total voters
So, hey Kirby - I know we're not starting this up until next month, but how exactly are we going to do this? Are you going to be something like our editor - we submit stories to you and you decide the format?

Or do you need help with the format? Is the newsletter going to be posted on a site or e-mailed out, or ....? Depending on how the information will be delivered you can use different formats (Word, Acrobat, Front Page, etc.) WIll the newsletter be associated with the forum? Should we have our own subforum?

WIll you need any help with these kinds of things? I'm volunteering if you need the help - just shoot me a PM.

Inspire said:
So, hey Kirby - I know we're not starting this up until next month, but how exactly are we going to do this? Are you going to be something like our editor - we submit stories to you and you decide the format?

Or do you need help with the format? Is the newsletter going to be posted on a site or e-mailed out, or ....? Depending on how the information will be delivered you can use different formats (Word, Acrobat, Front Page, etc.) WIll the newsletter be associated with the forum? Should we have our own subforum?

WIll you need any help with these kinds of things? I'm volunteering if you need the help - just shoot me a PM.
You PM me what you want to do, First come first serve so if one of you wants to do the same as the last, Well sorry someone else already did it and come up with a new idea ;) Once its done. PM the hole article/news or info you found to me and ill pass it down to someone who will need it. One everyone is done i will Make a "Picture" That will be pages and put each on a "page" While then ill ask Graphic makers to make the following titles and blahblah blah. Its going to be posted out on another thread i will create. You CAN help me, With what? I have currently no idea. Ill tell you what later when i start getting busy with the works.

Alright I added you, Wiired will be incharge of making the front page to our wonderful magazine ill Add more info on what you guys are working on later. But in a few weeks. YESSS over 100 posts!

I know the Newsletter will be due December 3rd or 4th, but when will we start beginning it ?

I think we should have a seperate image for every page, much like a magazine. So if we have a Zelda article, that page has Zelda graphics and stuff. And if we have a Red Steel article, that page has Red Steel graphics.

If we do that, I call Zelda. :D

So you dont know when we will start ?
:arf: But around the 24th ...
What information should the Information Searchers look up ?

wiicanchangetheworld said:
So you dont know when we will start ?
:arf: But around the 24th ...
What information should the Information Searchers look up ?
Probably:
Top 10 [popular]Launch title Info this includes:
-Loz TP
-Trauma center
-Monkey Ball
-Rayman
-Excite truck
-Madden
-TonyHawk
-Red Steel
-CoD3
-Elebits Not a launch title so instead Metal Slug anthology :p
But before you do that. I think it would be better if all the news writers and article Writers would PLEASE PM Greykirby[Me] And tell me what you are going to work on :)

Back