Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

The Hype Machine: Looking Back at January

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by vashivihan, Feb 5, 2008.

1. vashivihan

vashivihan Let There Be Rock

Wii Friend Code: 8799-9801-1544-7718
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    nice article. link

2. WiitnessID

WiitnessID WiiChat Member

Good post and there is so much he did not talk about....

3. T3kNi9e

T3kNi9e Conquistador

Sounds like some random guy writing an article, probably is...

He says Bioshock was semi-successful. I don't think the average person can deny it was more than successful with an overall rating of 97 @ metacritic and the countless amount of GOTY awards it recieved. I haven't played the game, nor will I play it for a while but ill never deny that it was a successful game, even if I dont personally like it (Halo 3).

Just like someone posted on his website, I don't know why KUF:COD is on that list because there was no hype over it. Infact the Xbox.com forum barely has anyone posting in it, even before the game was released. I knew the game would suck when I saw the clips of a high fighting 15 identical monsters for 3 minutes doing the SAME thing over and over.

I also didnt really hear much hype about burnout, but since its only the first month, ill give him that.

NMH belongs there, because that game was really hyped, but I can't comment on his views of the game because I haven't played it. Except I don't understand how he can call NHM a success after stating it has a 83/100 but still call Bioshock semi.

I guess he's not going by actual reviews and what people think but his own opinions alone. I guess a somewhat decent article by the guy, but kind of contradicting.