The Wii Remote Controller

in touch with the wii said:
ok i understand but hate going out to buy batterys all the time

You dont need to go out and buy new batterys. Just buy rechargeable batterys

Squall7 said:
Could it be for streaming/buffering sound to the inbuilt speaker? 6KB isn't very much, so I can't imagine it for much else...
I don't think this is just for sound as it is non-volatile which means with-out power it can still hold info, the sound would not need to be stored after the power is out, I'm guessing first off it stores the sync settings so you don't have to sync the controller every time you use it, and also any updates they would want to put in the controller just in case it has bugs which I hope not but its a good in case something happens idea, a good company makes sure bugs don't get out, a great company does that but also makes for revisions as no one is perfect. I'm more inclined to think this is the function of the memory then game features as the developers have not been told how to access this memory and they more than likely are using the speaker already.

30-60 Hrs Is Okay With Me... So I'm Taking The Home Screen WIll Be COntrolled By The Wiimote?

The Wiimote Should Have VOice Recognition... That Way... Younger Members Of The Family Cant Mess Any Memory Or Progress Up Unless You Put In A Password Or Something! :p

Back