Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Because the Wii U is pants

The Wii U is rubbish

DEBATE THE HATE!!!!

Last edited:
D34dM4N said:
Yea, way too mature for the fantasy violence of destroying an entire world "unlike" in Katamari.

How can you discredit a console you've never played?
Thats my assumption toward your use of the term "pants" and that you've never played a U.

cant-tell-if-srs-or-troll-thumb.jpg

Thats my assumption toward your use of the term "pants" and that you've never played a U.

Because the idea behind it is stupid.

OMG THE CONTROLLER HAS A SCREEN!!

Why didn't they use the 3DS for the screen part instead of having a stupid looking massive controller.

Seriously ive played on machines people have never herd of (with out using google) that have more appeal

Two screens, moar possibilities. Some of the reasons behind why they advertise the controller ARE stupid (playing a game with the TV off... ... ...), but it's not like the controller-screen is gonna be bloody useless.

Why didn't they use the 3DS for the screen part instead of having a stupid looking massive controller.

A $160 controller doesn't sound like it'd sell to the casual family crowd too well...

But it would sell the 3DS.
Granted the 3DS is single touch, but its better than playing on something that you could eat your dinner off

Seriously ive played on machines people have never herd of (with out using google) that have more appeal
So you have a better marketing assesment than a 30+ year old company that changed the way interaction videogame consoles works?
And what are these "appealing machines" no one has ever heard of that you refer to?

I figured your "too childish" comment was an opening for troll responses, but now your wordless Troll.me addition has confirmed it, sir.

But it would sell the 3DS.
Granted the 3DS is single touch, but its better than playing on something that you could eat your dinner off

Why do you think you have such extensive knowledge of how this console and gameplay will work?

Last edited by a moderator:
I figured your "too childish" comment was an opening for troll responses, but now your wordless Troll.me addition has confirmed it, sir.

A role reversal? That's the oldest trick in the book.

As long as the console has not released, people will remain biased. The Wii U is the most bashed on gaming platform I've seen, and it's not even out yet.

So you have a better marketing assesment than a 30+ year old company that changed the way interaction videogame consoles works?
And what are these "appealing machines" no one has ever heard of that you refer to?
Nintendo are well over 30 years old.
You really dont think they started there life with the NES or there range of Pong machines.

To appeal to everyone just get "famous" people to be seen playing it.

Pong machines, Vectrex (Still people making games for it), even the Virtual Boy has more appeal to me than this
Why do you think you have such extensive knowledge of how this console and gameplay will work?

I know I wont like it.
People cant change my mind on things like this

Nope. I never had a Vectrex when I was a kid.
Cant be nostalgic about something you never had.

Two screen games where they are not near each other will be confusing.
I still say that they should of used the 3DS as the controller

Never said you owned one, just said nostalgia clouds your mind.

Bias without a sound reason is best explained as the work of nostalgia goggles and the rejection of the march of technology.
The Wii certainly garnered hate with its motion controls, but games like SS and MP3 shut them up. I've no doubt Nintendo will do the same with the Wii U.

The Wii brought things forward for motion control's.
The Wii U is a step back for controllers

Since this has become a "my dick is bigger than yours" thread and these two guys don't want to discuss why Nintendo doesn't have any Katamari games.

Please close thread
Cheers!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back