The wiimote is strong

CyanRussel said:
Hey, Hey, do u kno how long we stopped talking about tha controler thing!:shocked:
Probaly if read it, u would kno, but u didnt!:idea:
Nobody hear, where we r talking is tryin to be a fanboy:nono: , nintendo is my best system:cornut: , but u dont hear me boasting about it!!!!

So u kno wat u could do, u could try reading all tha post, an try to come up wit a betta comment, or f**kin reply!!!
(Dam peeps like u piss me off:incazzato: ) Fanboy this, Fanboy that!:mad2:

I was hearing a Tony Montana's voice in my head while reading that. :lol:

Actually, the image I got from you was somone with a distorted face, slurring words and almost reaching the tone of voice where your almost yelling. If you used CAPS, the picture would have been complete. And I'm not encouraging you to type like that. :p

And by the way, you contradicted yourself in your 3rd sentence.

And sorry about getting off topic.
As for me, I've had quite a few of my Nintendo controllers break, but mostly because they were a cheap brand (like pelican... but who can resist 2 GC controllers for $10). Of course, a majority my N64 controllers broke during the great agony of Mario Party 1, but also, the Z button broke once on a expensive one. Oh, I also never throw my controllers.

Last edited:
And sorry about getting off topic.
As for me, I've had quite a few of my Nintendo controllers break, but mostly because they were a cheap brand (like pelican... but who can resist 2 GC controllers for $10). Of course, a majority my N64 controllers broke during the great agony of Mario Party 1, but also, the Z button broke once on a expensive one. Oh, I also never throw my controllers.[/QUOTE]

Thats wat happens when u buy cheap a** controlers

Taills said:
I know, but they lasted for 3 years, which is good enough for me.
I remember when i used to buy those damn-dable GameStop controlers, i mean it waz driving me nuts, Real_Talk!!!!:incazzato:
When i move the Control Stick to tha right, it would go left, move to tha left it would go right, man back then it waz hell 4 me:mad: , i couldnt play madden 05 anymore!:cryin:
(Thank goodness its over!:hand: )

Hey the last song playing was by My Chemical Romance. But I don't like that DJ he acts like a tard. And I think he has a cold. But the wiimote is really strong thats awesome.

callme.nasty said:
wow that like 10 years old man.

Ive got two SNES controllers that still work.. and an OG nintendo Zapper that still makes that classic sound... and.. i think it still works tooo i dont know casue i dont knwo what happened to my Nintendo... it got lost in the move.. :cryin:

Back