They should consider...

Jazzoon

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2007
where DO i live?
Alright... I'm sure this isn't the first time someone posted something like this, but don't you agree that there should be more games for older gamers? I mean, it's fine having kiddy games but i'd say nintendo is about 85% kiddy games and the rest teen. Oh and maybe 1 mature game once per year at the most. There should be more FPS games and for god sake, GIVE US CO-OP! I'm not complaning about lack of multiplayer, but game designers think that we're competetive freaks who don't like teamwork. They're wrong! Bring back co-op!

word! I feel you man! we got MOH comming next week... Manhunt 2 this summer... MP 3 I don't know when... sadness, don't know what this game will be about but I know for a fact that it's a mature game!

On the same token, they need to make the online experience suited for older age groups also.

I always ***** about this on the online subs. The DS version of online play (either play someone on your freinds list or get matched with a random opponent) is supposed to be safe for kids playing. No chat, no seeing profiles, no chance of your kids being abducted or "exposed to inappropriate chat". That **** just isn't going to fly for a console. There are games that have a Teen or M rating that are still going to use this child friendly online service. Does that make any sense? I don't care if Pokemon uses that system, hell I'm not gonna play it. But games like Battalion and any new FPSs need a lobby system. With voice chat damnit. If we want to co-operate we need some sort of communication. "Oh no, they said a dirty word" said Nintendo. " Who cares?!?!?!" said that gaming world.

I think the online is setting them back but we survived without it before so damnit bring mutiplayer

Don't forget No more Heores is coming out that will be M rated and probably resident evil will also be M rated Nintendo is trying to get M rated games, They know this is a part of their success

Mortal Kombat is coming 2 just hang in there

are you stupid, or do you just not hear about new games? Heres a list of games, That are in no way kiddy.

Sadness
Mortal Kombat: Armageddon
Heatseeker
No more heroes
Orb
Thorn
Godfather: Blackhand edition
Resident evil: Umbrella Chronicles
Manhunt 2
GTA IV (maybe coming to wii)
Redsteel
Call of Duty 3
Splinter Cell: double agent

And much morem to come. 85% kiddy? you do realise a percentage is out of 100 dont you?

The God Father is coming out, Medal of Honor is coming soon we also have Manhunt 2, No more Hero's, Mortal Kombat, and we'll also see Resident Evil by the years end. Plus just because a game is rated M does not make it a better game look at Zelda, Mario, Super Smash, Metriod, Mario Kart, Kingdom Heart, Final fantasy, Star Wars KOTOR and many other titles.

Back