Think the Wiimote + Nunchuck are a bit.. Pricey?

Gymdawg said:
I don't mind that the controllers are a tad pricey. Big deal, we have to pay $60 four times. Xbox360 and PS3 owners have to pay that much for every single game they want.

Kind in mind that the Australian price for most games is $100 and the price for the Wiimote-Nunchuk Set is $100.

by the way why hasn't anyone mentioned the fact that all the games will most likely be 10 bucks less than any other systems and some even 20 less

Good point^

I just looked at ebgames and Halo 3 is taking preorders and there is an "Expert" edition, which includes some behind the scenes footage and a Master Chief helmet and it's $100!! Hate to say it, but I actually may try to buy that; I am that nerdy, sometimes.:D

NateTheGreat said:
Good point^

I just looked at ebgames and Halo 3 is taking preorders and there is an "Expert" edition, which includes some behind the scenes footage and a Master Chief helmet and it's $100!! Hate to say it, but I actually may try to buy that; I am that nerdy, sometimes.:D
It's the Legendary Edition and it's going to be awesome haha, but I think that the prices for the wiimotes really isn't that bad for what it is, The 360 controllers (wireless) are $50 and they don't even have motion control so yeah it's justified

Messykitty414 said:
It's the Legendary Edition and it's going to be awesome haha
Oops, I meant Legendary. I know, I can't wait, but the release date says November 2007!? I thought they were going to try to release it sometime in January when Vista (supposedly) will debut? I almost want to get two Legendary editions of Halo 3, one for me and one to sell on eBay in like 5 years.:D

NateTheGreat said:
Good point^

yeah, i preordered that

and on the prices...

wii... <$50/$50
xbox 360<$60/$25-$50
PS3(unconfirmed

Considering we get $50 games when everyone else is $60 or $70?(ps3 rumor price).....nope.

Sovieto said:
Considering we get $50 games when everyone else is $60 or $70?(ps3 rumor price).....nope.
According to the Feed on G4 some ps3 game will cost $60-$100 wowzas that's an expensive system and not much has been said about controller prices which is a little odd because ps3 launch is 11 days, yeah I checked Amazon ps3 controller price, blank, and ps3's on amazon are starting at $1500 and higher, I haven't seen anyone selling wii's yet

Last edited:
Back