Think

I dont get y people like OoT dont u like the new controller addition to the game. I know OoT is a great game wich is atleast harder than Loz:Tp but if you couldn't change the controller thing for OoT would u like Tp. I mean the contoller
balances out with Tp's easiness

Umm.... I think I understand what you're saying. Maybe.

I like Twilight Princess better, I think, but the controls didn't have a major factor in it. Actually, I would have liked improved control, such as somehow adding camera control (as in Wind Waker). I know that's a difficult thing to do with the Wii, but it got annoying sometimes. It's still probably my favorite game of all time, though. Too early to tell.

I don't understand your post too well.

You don't get why people like OoT?
When you say "if you couldn't change the controller thing for OoT" what do you mean?

They are both amazing games and both revolutionary. I prefer TP better because I find theres less "what do I do next?" We could argue forever which ones better.

What happened to the other posts that exsisted here? There were at least 3 others. moderators? Ninjas? Amazingness.

I prefer OoT because you play the ocarina or whatever its called to A SCARECROW! I think it awesome.

nkbswe5 said:
What happened to the other posts that exsisted here? There were at least 3 others. moderators? Ninjas? Amazingness.

I deleted those posts because they were off-topic, and were starting yet another flame war / argument. I wouldn't mind the arguing if people kept it on-topic. Anyway.

Back on topic.

i like majoras mask :p but in 5 and a half hours twilight princess may just be my favorite :D

that one guy was right decalgirl.com has some decent ones

Back