Thinking of selling wii

Stop putting him down. He wants to sell his Wii. So what it's his choice...

Just answer his question and stop slaughtering him. I PM'd him my Price

Tri said:
Heck... the 360 is awesome... it's hard to deny that.

Hard? try Impossible. Wii And 360 are best consoles EVER!!!!! [I mean that]

would have gotten more if you decided to sell it before they were easier to find..lol like 2 or 3 months ago...but you should be able to get most if not all your money back.. i would hang onto it till the 360 has its price drop though...its only a few months away...

Maybe the wii's just a bit boring right now, I think that... Not many good games have come out yet, I haven't played my wii for about a month. £300 should be a good price.

Celestial said:
Maybe the wii's just a bit boring right now, I think that... Not many good games have come out yet, I haven't played my wii for about a month. £300 should be a good price.

fine, fine... i'll contribute...i guess £300 is a good price^^

dood i am going to say this your going to regret selling the wii seeing as its been only out for like 3 months you have to wait at least a year and a half to get the get the good game... the developer never thought that wii would sell so good thats why they just stared making game just wait a year and you'll see that you'll want a wii again.... if you really want to sell it sell it for 325 pounds...

Thank you for the people who did actually help
me and back me up, the rest of you shut up esspecially that nob that said i was affending him, i bet hes a complete and uder wii loser who does nothing else but talk about wiis on forums. Haha.

03powellcha said:
I am thinking of selling my wii for an Xbox360
but i am not to sure how much i should be selling it for.
I am going to sell :
My Nintendo Wii
Five games
1 Wii remote & nunchuck
1 wii classic controller
a wii bag

I was thinking i should sell it for maybe 300 - 350 pounds. Does that sound about right?
do it, when i did i didnt regret it one bit at all

Sovieto said:
do it, when i did i didn't regret it one bit at all
the reason is because the wii needs at least a year till it gets good games watch when you see all these great games on the wii then you'll regret... if you look at the 360 at first there was like a drought of game for it but once it past a year mark more and more games came out for it....

MysticGohan said:
the reason is because the wii needs at least a year till it gets good games watch when you see all these great games on the wii then you'll regret... if you look at the 360 at first there was like a drought of game for it but once it past a year mark more and more games came out for it....
nah perfect dark zero and call of duty 2 were awesome
i always wanted to play them at my friends house (of course cod2 was better)

theniloldip7qe2.jpg

You're kidding right? Selling your Wii? I keep mine partly because it's a dom system and also people are jelous of me because they can't find any in stores. :)

COLDshiver said:
theniloldip7qe2.jpg

You're kidding right? Selling your Wii? I keep mine partly because it's a dom system and also people are jelous of me because they can't find any in stores. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHA....lol OMg:cornut: :p

i wouldnt sell it......

Hehe nobody's used the 360 in my place for over a couple months... sure Gears of War is awesome but it gets old especially since u cant play with 4 people online ( o yea beat it in 1 night too)... dumbest move ever. Now the wii is awesome though i do use it too play SSBM... wish there were a few more good four player games though they will come...

Back