This Game Is Going To Suck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordrrr

Do you fear the dark?
Feb 18, 2007
Seattle
I mean Come on Solid Snake in a Nintendo Game???

What's Next Master Chief Fighting a Banana???

And Besides the Graphics Suck, and The Soundtrack is probably going to be Full of Disney tracks, not to mention Mario Is way to overrated!

I think your retarded. Disney? their not incorperated into the game. Master chief fighting a banana. only a genius of your kind can think of ubsurd ways on how they can ruin the game. and did you just find that out now? that they put snake in? if so you are the slowest man alive.

Awesome Job! (If any one knows what I'm talking about...good for you?)

Seriously, this is obvious flame bait...close da thread.

what the hell are you talking about. the soundtracks are won of the reasons that many people think is a good part of this game and 1 character isnt going to screw the game and wat the hell does disney havae to do with nintendo?

lordrrr said:
I mean Come on Solid Snake in a Nintendo Game???

What's Next Master Chief Fighting a Banana???

And Besides the Graphics Suck, and The Soundtrack is probably going to be Full of Disney tracks, not to mention Mario Is way to overrated!
you are truly a fool. the reason why hes in there is because sakurai and kajima are good friends AND MAINLY BECUASE THERES BEEN A METAL GEAR GAME ON A NINTENDO CONSEL- GAMECUBE. in-matter-of-fact, metal gear was first on the SNES, so i dont see whats wrong with it. and actually, everyone finds snake in the game really cool and interesting, except you obviously

:nonod:
I'm a very peaceful and tranquil person.I plan to stay that way.Im going to avoid this thread.

:wtf:Well considering that this game Isn't going to "suck" you must be insane. Solid Snake is a great edition. Also could you explain Kingdom Of Hearts?... Disney characters in a PS2 game?...

thshootingkirbywithtextke5.gif

Trolling isn't allowed here at WiiChat lordrrr. I suggest on taking a look at the forum rules seeing as threads such as this aren't allowed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back