This is why hate cincinnati weather...

The_Mitch

UNACCEPTABLE
Jul 13, 2006
Milford Ohio
Wii Online Code
2025-2025-2025-2025
ok. not even a week ago we had about 2-3 inches of snow on the ground and had temperatures in the low teens (fahrenheit) and today it was 75F!!! WTF!! it went from below freezing temperatures to spring like in just a few days. i really hate the weather here. it always does things like this but i have never seen this drastic of a change. just 1 more thing to make this monday worse

It's just one of those early signs that prove that global warming is an actual real problem, it's only going to get worse, I live near cinci so I know how you feel, but I'm not complaining I don't mind having the heat off because it saves me money...

It's only going to get worse as the years roll on...

Gamejunkie said:
It's just one of those early signs that prove that global warming is an actual real problem, it's only going to get worse, I live near cinci so I know how you feel, but I'm not complaining I don't mind having the heat off because it saves me money...

It's only going to get worse as the years roll on...
i know. i HATE global warming. i like the cold. IMO winter clothes are much more comfy than summer clothes and its easier to stay warm in the cold than it is to stay cool in the heat.

Mitch2025 said:
ok. not even a week ago we had about 2-3 inches of snow on the ground and had temperatures in the low teens (fahrenheit) and today it was 75F!!! WTF!! it went from below freezing temperatures to spring like in just a few days. i really hate the weather here. it always does things like this but i have never seen this drastic of a change. just 1 more thing to make this monday worse

LMAO ! Same, I live in Cinci too. :lol:

Like a spring day !

Nothing can compare to Vancouver, BC weather.. Try going twenty and up days with nothing but rain in the forecast..

Well normally in the Toronto area, or at least lately its been freezing cold.
But today it was plus 10?

T-Shirt and Shorts weather :lol:

Yea I know...I woke up today...got dressed...walked outside with my coat on...and about died...it seriously better start snowing again soon...or at least get colder...well at least I'll be going to Colorado in a couple weeks...should be cold there :)

i believe global warming is a natural phenomenon (and have thought this for a few years now). i on the news a month ago that a weather channel meteorologist that says it's a hoax. i missed the story though, i get bored of the news
the earth (like plants and animals on the earth) goes through changes and adapts. it adapts because it is trying to stableize. we might not be out of the last ice age yet..
i'm not saying that the world isnt getting warmer, or the world isnt changing, i'm just saying its something we probably cannot fix. i dont think we (humans) caused it

i found the link on the weather channel guy
https://www.globalwarminghoax.com/news.php?extend.38

that's my opinion

btw, I WANT SNOW!!! i just spent $550 on snow tires and rims!!!! it was like 60 something here in Cleveland...

osu isnt doing good right now :(

Last edited:
Wish it was warm here ¬_¬

So fecking cold. Yesterday though it rained and hail stoned in the morning, stopped in the afternoon and it was sunny and nice, rained again in the evening and then we had a perfect sunset which turned the whole sky red. Pretty wierd.

But I want it warm all the time >.<

That's Ohio for you, the weather never makes any sense here. I'm liking the current increase in temperature though, I hate cold weather.

Back